K. Michelle enlists Timbaland, Rico Love, & Diane Warren & Ester Dean for third album.

Started by Dee, July 01, 2015, 04:07:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee

Quote from: Hugo on July 07, 2015, 10:50:04 PM
Quote from: D.E.E on July 01, 2015, 08:49:39 PM
WAIT. Diane Warren?

Did Atlantic Records give K Bran's old budget? :stressed:

this is shady. :uhh:

It's not you stupid ass hoodrat.

Bran is no longer on Atlantic. & they haven't put this much effort and promo into an r&b female artist on their roster since Bran

Sovereign.

GLOCK

If the mess sounds anything like Maybe I should Slay then am here for it

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

She always only have 2-3 good songs per album and is it me or do these labels not care about recouping their investments? Two flop ass albums, no hits, no certs and she's on alber #3?

Why aren't artists like Bran, Ci, Kelly, Ashit, Mon and the like getting the same treatment. This bitch gets 4-5 videos per album? I mean they have actual success behind their names and stuff.

Hugo

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on July 08, 2015, 08:57:47 AM
She always only have 2-3 good songs per album and is it me or do these labels not care about recouping their investments? Two flop ass albums, no hits, no certs and she's on alber #3?

Why aren't artists like Bran, Ci, Kelly, Ashit, Mon and the like getting the same treatment. This bitch gets 4-5 videos per album? I mean they have actual success behind their names and stuff.

True...her music sucks

Boomz

h

These labels aren't doing much of anything for a lot of these artists. K. Michelle & her management do most everything themselves. They may have paid her first couple videos & some spot album promotion the first couple weeks before her album release but after that...

I really hope Bran & her team do a lot of stuff on their own (music videos, promotion etc.) the next go round. Urban artist have gotta hustle out here. Labels aren't investing like that in urban artists cause like you said, they aren't recouping.

Even for a big artist like Beyonce, Columbia has little to do with a lot of what she does outside of distribution. She HUSTLES!

Outside of Bran, Ci & maybe Mon them other hoes you named are lazy.

Lazarus

Scott.

Quote from: Hugo on July 08, 2015, 08:58:38 AM

True...her music sucks

But yet you stay on her pussy. STFU.

Scott.

That's because she funds a LOT of her own videos. You can say what you want, but K hustles when it comes to her music. She's always on the road. She has other ventures out there. She funds a lot of her own career.

Dee

sdfff; the girls in hea saying K's last two albums were flops.

Not when one of you girls stan for August Alsina
Quote@chartnews: Billboard 200: #51 @AugustAlsina, Testimony 4,844 (197,607 total).
PLEA :plzstop: fuck outta here