Ariana SPITS on your donuts and drags the store clerk

Started by Inject My Lips, July 07, 2015, 09:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

With this diva behavior you'd think she had a platinum album and 5 no. 1 singles already

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: FOHWTBS on July 07, 2015, 10:49:20 PM
With this diva behavior you'd think she had a platinum album and 5 no. 1 singles already

!!!

She'll never be Mimi. When she was a diva she was actually BOOKING.
Diamond album, #1's and whatnot  :justabit:

charlie.

YES QUEEN!

the gurs can't understand a lil sarcasm. do yew boo

charlie.

July 07, 2015, 11:36:17 PM #18 Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 11:36:26 PM by charlie.
dddss

her boyfriend dared her to do it.  :plzstop: but omg

charlie.

QuoteLottaKissu 13 hours ago
I'm confused... why is her saying wtf a big deal? She clearly wasn't looking at the worker but the donuts. I feel this video was cut short for a reason. She was probably nice to the ACTUAL worker but I guess that wouldn't get enough veiws.

preach :raycharles2urmess:

COD.

Quote from: charlie. on July 07, 2015, 11:38:40 PM
I'm confused... why is her saying wtf a big deal? She clearly wasn't looking at the worker but the donuts. I feel this video was cut short for a reason. She was probably nice to the ACTUAL worker but I guess that wouldn't get enough veiws.

f
are you her publicist

GLOCK

I don't use her AT all
I knew all those things the interviewers were saying was true

Bulldagger

This girl is a fucking hoe. Now she's fucking the help? Really? She's that desperate she don' moved on to the backup dancer?  Did Big Sean's cum dry yet?! :uhh: I'm sure he'll be out of a job when she fucks someone else soon.

People do not play about America. America is shitty, but people will have your head for not being patriotic. Remember the Dixie Chicks? They went through hell for not being patriotic and dragging George W. I wouldn't be surprised if her next album goes wood.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Ari's next album era is gonna fucking slay. Queen is breaking out of that baby doll mess and about to turn tf up. Am ready.

Zankou.

Quote from: charlie. on July 07, 2015, 11:38:40 PM

b

are you on crack?

Gilgamesh.

Cowboy Nine

AIDS!

Quote from: Audiophile on July 08, 2015, 01:45:38 AM
This girl is a fucking hoe. Now she's fucking the help? Really? She's that desperate she don' moved on to the backup dancer?  Did Big Sean's cum dry yet?! :uhh: I'm sure he'll be out of a job when she fucks someone else soon.

People do not play about America. America is shitty, but people will have your head for not being patriotic. Remember the Dixie Chicks? They went through hell for not being patriotic and dragging George W. I wouldn't be surprised if her next album goes wood.
h

charlie.

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on July 08, 2015, 05:19:07 AM
Ari's next album era is gonna fucking slay. Queen is breaking out of that baby doll mess and about to turn tf up. Am ready.

!!!!!!!!!

the gurs are fucking pissed tho  :plzstop: she has em bothered