HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY GHAN!!!!!!

Started by RAY7, February 11, 2019, 12:11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Happy birthday. Maybe we will get a new song today lol

long-timeTheRoofFan

February 11, 2019, 08:41:19 AM #61 Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 08:53:45 AM by long-timeBfan
Quote from: Vocal Issues on February 11, 2019, 08:36:24 AM
Happy birthday. Maybe we will get a new song today lol

I've had that on my mind all year...

Happy Birthday Brandy!  :wub:

Time for your Birthday Present.. at least give us the HQ version of "IT's My Party" to bop to today sis.

It's also Jennifer Anniston birthday... and Sheryl Crow

HUGO

I can?t stop looking at this pic. She really looks fucking amazing. I hope these were prompt shots. And I hope she keeps this hair

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

*sigh* I wish the fans would put aside their hurt and their petty for one day and try to make it a positive one for her, especially given how hard this day is for her.

HUGO

African Queen

#Summer2024

Quote from: Harlem on February 11, 2019, 08:16:48 AM
Happy 40th Birthday Bran! I hope she celebrates big this year, don?t let this one just slip by. Hopefully a big surprise party on the way or a tropical trip where she can just relax, tan and get some dick

anywhere where there's no recording involved huh

Angel In Disguise

Happy 40th Birthday to my favorite voice alive. She is IT for me.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: #Summer2024 on February 11, 2019, 09:21:30 AM
Happy 40th Birthday Bran! I hope she celebrates big this year, don?t let this one just slip by. Hopefully a big surprise party on the way or a tropical trip where she can just relax, tan and get some dick

asdjdefgh
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Harlem

Quote from: HUGO on February 11, 2019, 08:36:05 AM
get some dick

ffff from who luv?

Some big dick fine nigga from the Caribbean or the islands.... she def needs some dick luv, this is why she been actin out all this time
:welllol:

Harlem

Yes, It?s her birthday! Let her live and enjoy her 40th... she working so damn much and dealing with negative press that she just needs to relax, get dick downe and regroup

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Harlem on February 11, 2019, 09:55:48 AM

Yes, It?s her birthday! Let her live and enjoy her 40th... she working so damn much and dealing with negative press that she just needs to relax, get dick downe and regroup

doing wha

other than star, what has queen been cooking up besides delays? am i miss'ng 't

#Summer2024

Quote from: ophelia_b on February 11, 2019, 10:01:20 AM
Quote from: Harlem on February 11, 2019, 09:55:48 AM

doing wha

other than star, what has queen been cooking up besides delays? am i miss'ng 't

besides the back-alley sick note from dr doolittle to performing the wrong lip sync looking like mr mime, not much else lmfao

but hap b n all that  :letsmessfag:

how u let him cheat