Oct 17 Femme it Forward ‘s Lineup Changed

Started by Young, October 03, 2019, 06:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Young

b7

Sdddd not Ashanti 

this was kinda revealed a few weeks back though. She been pulled out :dead:  thankfully i didn't go 

Young

October 14, 2019, 03:18:53 PM #3 Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 03:19:04 PM by Young
I'm glad I didn't go either I'd be in fuuuuuumes !

reekz

This would have been great if Bran was still there and they replace Keri with Shanny

fedswatchin

Bran was not tryna sit with this unknown bunch :dead: 

BORderline

annnndd my dumb self wanted to buy another plane ticket like I did in January and that Washington mess

fd

ds
f

Thank lord I did not cause I would have really LOST it.

Gilgamesh.

I'm screaming cause when i came here i assumed they had added someone and i was about to say, "good thing cause Bran probably gon cancel! lol!" and low and fucking behold.

Young

That would have really been an amazing nostalgic tea 

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 1RIG on October 14, 2019, 03:18:06 PM
Sdddd not Ashanti

this was kinda revealed a few weeks back though. She been pulled out :dead:  thankfully i didn't go

Bitchhhhhhhhh I am so glad I didn't go this is in my own home city and I didn't even purchase no tickets cause I knew better. This is really getting sad at this point and she stay posting on social media but can't show up to concerts SIGH.

b7

Meh, she's done it twice already but it would've been nice 

Dallas seems like a dope location for black gays too. I had no idea  until recently 

yearofbrandy

Brandy gotta do better tho with making shows happen. She can't use I'm sick to many more times when people are paying to see you. Hopefully she just busy rehearsing and gearing up for this album release. 

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 1RIG on October 14, 2019, 05:06:40 PM
Dallas seems like a dope location for black gays too. I had no idea  until recently

Gorl I tried to tell y'all there are plenty of them running around here  :kii:  :dead:

IQoniK

Sooooooo..I really shouldn't Fly to Australia in November huh?  :disgusted:

Buy The Stars✨

not with brans track record i wouldnt take the redline to her house to see her  at this point