rhoa discussion 1/12

Started by how u let him cheat, January 12, 2020, 07:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

January 15, 2020, 01:28:00 PM #330 Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 01:28:18 PM by Bentley. A Moderator.
sssssssss

"lots of thoughts!"

you need validation and you act out when you don't get it
i've summed all that is you up a long time ago beloved

and you still won't even give a realistic answer about what I should be jealous of?! like ...

wow
:melmel:

reekz

Maybe he can't answer it because the question isn't valid.

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: CoochieKing on January 15, 2020, 01:33:18 PM
Maybe he can't answer it because the question isn't valid.

He stay on my head so he should tell me what he's jealous of?     
🙄

M-Rocka

Bent, please stop. Come on, leave him alone hun. Let's get back to lashing Nene's big wideback ass. 

Plastic.

Kenya's faces take me OUT

She's so damn shady

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

Bentley. HARRIS!

January 15, 2020, 01:44:01 PM #336 Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 01:44:20 PM by Bentley. A Moderator.
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 15, 2020, 01:38:33 PM
Bent, please stop. Come on, leave him alone hun. Let's get back to lashing Nene's big wideback ass.
I'll let her go with a warning ... but she's on thin ice with me

and she don't ever be in RHOA thread anyways! but she just had to bring that negative energy in here. that's what got me ... like eww :plzstop:

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 15, 2020, 01:44:01 PM

and she don't ever be in RHOA thread anyways! but she just had to bring that negative energy in here. that's what got me ... like eww :plzstop:

Fuck you bitch make me stop
🙄

M-Rocka

Wig! Phone charger! Dirt on Kenya!

Full head of hair goddess.. Nene was strategic to have that Bye Wig! party last season instead of this season w/ Kenya back.

That thing probably has shedded more hair by now with her Jackie Christie-esque meltdowns.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

reekz

January 15, 2020, 01:49:12 PM #340 Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 01:49:26 PM by CoochieKing
He did me the same way..

oh warning...Thin ice. He just like to think he is in control of something here. A Monderator been in his name since I got here and he still isn't one lol.

silly boy

M-Rocka

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 15, 2020, 01:44:01 PM

Ok sis, just leave him be.

Let's just continue lashing this elk to make Tal spiral. :dead:

reekz

Bentley. HARRIS!

I'm SO glad I've decided to be the bigger person

cause one more page of disrespect and I would've had to put Bill Cosby in his place

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: CoochieKing on January 15, 2020, 01:49:12 PM
He did me the same way..

oh warning...Thin ice. He just like to think he is in control of something here. A Monderator been in his name since I got here and he still isn't one lol.

silly boy

Like your life goal is to be a moderator of a Brandy fan forum 😂.  If I get banned today I swear I'd survive 💁🏾‍♂️
🙄