rhoa discussion 1/12

Started by how u let him cheat, January 12, 2020, 07:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 15, 2020, 12:48:07 PM
and what did posting THAT pic prove about being in the inner workings of Yovanna's circle anyways  :kii:

PLUS you referenced a previous situation that happened about the show and ppl not believing you. (again with the need for validation)

"oh yawl thought I was lying, here's a pic!"

like ... you CLEARLY be knowing what you do, and then try to act coy when somebody snatches yo ass up.

No bitch you're just mad I got the receipts because you want me to be lying so bad.  Just admit you're jealous
🙄

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 15, 2020, 12:53:43 PM
and what did posting THAT pic prove about being in the inner workings of Yovanna's circle anyways  :kii:

PLUS you referenced a previous situation that happened about the show and ppl not believing you. (again with the need for validation)

like ... you CLEARLY be knowing what you do, and then try to act coy when somebody snatches yo ass up.

No bitch you're just mad I got the receipts because you want me to be lying so bad.  Just admit you're jealous
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

and this is exactly why you get snatched up

who cares if you're lying, your so paranoid and validation seeking... ewww!

Bentley. HARRIS!

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 15, 2020, 12:55:36 PM

The person who made the comment... which who the receipt was for...again you inserted yourself I wasn't talking to you.... you really are jealous cause my convo which a another user triggered you to the point you had to Jump in & rehash some old ass shit from October make it make sense stupid 😹 
🙄

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 15, 2020, 12:58:35 PM
BIT!

Don't forgot to post YOUR fav too!   Cause she's right on this show with me & Olivia 😂.   In fact inbox her and ask her who Provided the opportunity for her 🙋🏾‍♂️ Let me seek ALL my validation since I'm here collecting it
🙄

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 15, 2020, 12:59:29 PM

The person who made the comment... which who the receipt was for...again you inserted yourself I wasn't talking to you.... you really are jealous cause my convo which a another user triggered you to the point you had to Jump in & rehash some old ass shit from October make it make sense stupid 😹 
are you retarded 'Dada?  :uhh:

cause I clearly only referenced that when you tried to act coy about why I would even address it

.... and clearly you don't forget the past THAT easy because your ass easily remembered when ppl thought you were "lying". just admit you have a nasty attitude and keep it pushing :plzstop:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 15, 2020, 01:02:24 PM
BIT!

Don't forgot to post YOUR fav too!   Cause she's right on this show with me & Olivia 😂.   In fact inbox her and ask her who Provided the opportunity for her 🙋🏾‍♂️ Let me seek ALL my validation since I'm here collecting it
ssssssssssss

like ... your true colors shine through so clearly

that fake victim act didn't last 2 pages  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 15, 2020, 01:03:26 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 15, 2020, 12:59:29 PM

are you retarded 'Dada?  :uhh:

cause I clearly only referenced that when you tried to act coy about why I would even address it

.... and clearly you don't forget the past THAT easy because your ass easily remembered when ppl thought you were "lying". just admit you have a nasty attitude and keep it pushing :plzstop:

You mentioned it first dumb ass!  I went to our messages to retrieve the date where you tried to press me & told you I don't give af how you feel suck my dick & you can't be disappointed in me that's reserved for my parents.... you could've replied bk then but instead you wait months later to start with me again in a thread...you look very jealous lil boy.
🙄

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 15, 2020, 01:06:09 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 15, 2020, 01:02:24 PM
BIT!

ssssssssssss

like ... your true colors shine through so clearly

that fake victim act didn't last 2 pages  :plzstop: :plzstop:

I can never to be a victim.... I just know what I start & what I don't.     You can't take me & it shows.   You done went from thread to thread even hopped in  my inbox to get my attention & because I don't bow down it's an issue... like I said to you in my PMs in October..  who gives a fuck what you or anybody thinks & you can SUCK MY DICK! 
🙄

Mrd0ndada

Your issue isn't that I try validate myself... Your issue is that I can validate myself.   😂
🙄

Bentley. HARRIS!

I'm still ... just disappointed .. especially with this new "bad bitch" behavior you're exhibiting

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 15, 2020, 01:15:41 PM
I'm still ... just disappointed .. especially with this new "bad bitch" behavior you're exhibiting

You seem to notice everything I exhibit. 

Keep on looking witcho looking ass
🙄

Scott.

Bent, i honestly didn't see anything the boy did wrong here lol

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 15, 2020, 01:17:04 PM

this is the delusion talking 'Dada

you know good and well I, nor anybody else here thinks about you

just hush

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 15, 2020, 01:19:33 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 15, 2020, 01:17:04 PM

this is the delusion talking 'Dada

you know good and well I, nor anybody else here thinks about you

just hush

I'm sure nobody else here thinks of me I'm only speaking on you.    You seem to have a lot of thoughts on me & we can read up to see them... Jelly boy
🙄