/

Started by Herb., December 19, 2015, 10:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

/
December 19, 2015, 10:21:27 PM Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 08:51:31 PM by Herbie
/

death

December 19, 2015, 10:23:24 PM #2 Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 10:23:44 PM by Blues clue
gonna slap u up a bit hun

u wonts ignore tht

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Herb.

Quote from: ВRΔNDYology on December 19, 2015, 10:24:28 PM
My test just came in the mail today.
:ohwow:
ommmm.

Share!

PM me if u dont wanna post. I love seeing results

Herb.

Oh u mean the actual test itself. ssss Send it in!

And I know it's a lot to read guys
Basically I just wanna say if you take the test, get the most out of your 100 bucks. Really research and overlook NOTHING.

'ology

lkznldfnlnf LMAOROFL!

Yeah the kit came in. I'm very excited to see what the results will say. I always read all your papers lol Genealogy is just interesting to me.

Herb.

Quote from: ВRΔNDYology on December 19, 2015, 10:29:14 PM
lkznldfnlnf LMAOROFL!

Yeah the kit came in. I'm very excited to see what the results will say. I always read all your papers lol Genealogy is just interesting to me.
snsndnsnd

It's quite addictive. Once you get one piece of it you kinda wanna collect them all! :stressed: :cheerup:

I'm not as hooked to it as i was before, but I still sneak in some research here and there. I kept hopping over the European mess cuz I thought it all was from slave mess but I was wrong. Glad I looked.

Young

Omg this is cool; being able to see actual routes they took and what not.

I'm gonna have to look into mine!

Young

It's like seeing a story visually mapped out

Herb.

December 20, 2015, 01:54:11 PM #13 Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 01:54:36 PM by Herbie
Quote from: Young on December 20, 2015, 01:51:41 PM
It's like seeing a story visually mapped out
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly.

There was a lot of migration many years ago, rarely did one group stay in one place, so you really have to do take a little more time to do homework and see how each result relates to you. Even the ones you were trying to avoid. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: You may be surprised.

Herb.

Quote from: charlie on December 20, 2015, 01:52:57 PM
what test?
:ohwow:
n

It's a DNA test that shows you where your ancestors came from. I took my raw DNA and uploaded it to GEDMatch, which breaks it down even further for more accurate/specific results.