Another Friday without new Brandy...

Started by Noni, February 01, 2019, 06:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

AfroJisiac

February 03, 2019, 08:53:42 AM #31 Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 08:59:06 AM by AfroJisiac
At this point as big of a stan i am,  it's been years now that i don't sit and wait for her to release her music...
i just want good music and the stuff she's been teasing' us with are not spectacular (from the snippets) and i hope she saved the best to amaze cause...
anyways.. i just don't understand her anymore, she doesn't make a move when she needs to/ when it's time to! she's takin' forever to release a set of 15 fuckin' songs and call it an album, she's always up on IG with her ethereal scripts leading us to think her shit is coming' sooner that we think in "divine time" ..when this divine time has yet to come ...or is never coming'...

i mean it's hard to rock harder for an artist like that when u're ready to give ur all, support and defend her no matter what but u get sooooooo little in return over the years... i mean concret shit which is music.
I mean she's not realizing that with her bullshit her core loyal fanbase is just gettin' sick of being' teased with snips they will never hear, being told "coming' soon" everytime she's asked about her music and being served half assed eras after waitin' 5+ years to get an album..

what in a self-sabotage world!?

ugh i can't take this girl ...

AfroJisiac

February 03, 2019, 08:54:29 AM #32 Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 08:54:56 AM by AfroJisiac
 :plzstop:

AfroJisiac

February 03, 2019, 08:57:06 AM #33 Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 08:57:48 AM by AfroJisiac
lemme breathe ch... i'm so mad at her  :dead:

D.I.E.G.O.

Noni

Young

Quote from: Noni on February 06, 2019, 02:21:38 AM
Quote from: Chokeme Politely on February 01, 2019, 06:48:58 AM
Am still at the airport

This gets me every time I go in to this thread  :plzstop:

sdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Young

I need this damn snippet she put out NOW

This Friday PLEASE

Noni

Quote from: Young on February 06, 2019, 02:10:09 PM
I need this damn snippet she put out NOW

This Friday PLEASE

Prepare yourself for ranting...

Young

I just tipped in to say a prayer that this is the Friday before her birthday...come on Queen

do it for the starz

release the MESS

Noni

February 07, 2019, 03:55:05 PM #40 Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 01:39:56 PM by Noni
 :supluv:

Noni

lovechild

Lol I think Brandy got a spell on us . A very powerful witch . Nobody?s voice does to me what hers does to my spirit . We are like in withdrawal from a drug . She get on my damn nerves but will forever love this lady

Blackpantha

I've had enough of ranting and gasing myself up for no reason.

The End!
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Young