B7 BB 200?

Started by TriBeCa, September 14, 2020, 06:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 14, 2020, 06:54:41 PM
:dead:
Idky y'all concern yourselves with this stuff.  This album was never gonna be some commercial smash.  Let it go and enjoy the music.   :omf:
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Ulysses on September 14, 2020, 09:37:51 PM
We were all tracking iTunes and streaming after VERZUZ. Why so angry at someone wanting to know if it charted again???

I think most of us thought it would chart again considering the album's positions through the week.

Brandy mainly charted based on PHYSICAL album sales.
Not digital/streams.

Furthermore, iTunes is not a MAJOR indication of sales.
Streaming is at the forefront.
BRANDY

BussyNBoots

Quote from: Kaeli. on September 14, 2020, 07:18:50 PM
it fell off 4 weeks ago

stop asking

Ugghhhhhhh
So rude!
This isn't tolerated here on Bsource...
Love, Peace, Blessings and cheers to the truth prevailing over all evil...

Le Champ

Quote from: BussyNBoots on September 15, 2020, 10:12:11 AM
it fell off 4 weeks ago

stop asking

Ugghhhhhhh
So rude!
n

When's the last time you logged on?

bby ddy

Unless Brandy can somehow draw in Generation Z, b7 won't be charting high anytime soon. Streaming is king. Brandy isn't a streaming girl.  

Ulysses

Quote from: Rxxf on September 15, 2020, 01:58:51 AM
Quote from: Ulysses on September 14, 2020, 09:37:51 PM
We were all tracking iTunes and streaming after VERZUZ. Why so angry at someone wanting to know if it charted again???

I think most of us thought it would chart again considering the album's positions through the week.

Brandy mainly charted based on PHYSICAL album sales.
Not digital/streams.

Furthermore, iTunes is not a MAJOR indication of sales.
Streaming is at the forefront.
But we saw it also sitting pretty at #18 on Apple Music. I guess Spotify is the only one to look at

wizzy

it fell off 4 weeks ago

stop asking
i mean...yeah
it's not an album that the gp wouldve taken interest in after one/a few listens, so versuz would only be a temporary boost, it flopped obvi, but if you like it just play it

BussyNBoots

Quote from: Lee on September 15, 2020, 10:16:05 AM
Quote from: BussyNBoots on September 15, 2020, 10:12:11 AM
it fell off 4 weeks ago

stop asking

Ugghhhhhhh
So rude!
n

When's the last time you logged on?

:omgwatshappening:

Musicboy88

B7 was more of a personal diary of Brandy's. But definitely want something different but want brocka back. An from what I've seen dj camper ain't going no where but i definitely don't feel like their a good match musically.

Annie

September 16, 2020, 06:13:00 AM #25 Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 06:16:43 AM by Annie
People should be allowed to ask  :dead: I agree it is more a personal project and I honestly think it is great how it got quite some attention online. And it is perfect timing to have the album available for streaming after the Verzuz and during this pandemic when people really need music. There have been multiple articles praising her & her legacy and b7 reviews on bigger sites.

Normally if there was covid she could have promoted it better at bigger tv shows but whatever she did what she could. I do hope she will release a visual for Rather be..that is one of the songs a lot of people love, obvious single choice.

/.\

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I ask a similar question a few days before verzuz and got ate up!!!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

BussyNBoots

Eh...

Quote from: Annie on September 16, 2020, 06:13:00 AM
People should be allowed to ask  :dead: I agree it is more a personal project and I honestly think it is great how it got quite some attention online. And it is perfect timing to have the album available for streaming after the Verzuz and during this pandemic when people really need music. There have been multiple articles praising her & her legacy and b7 reviews on bigger sites.

Normally if there was covid she could have promoted it better at bigger tv shows but whatever she did what she could. I do hope she will release a visual for Rather be..that is one of the songs a lot of people love, obvious single choice.

it's an obvious choice so it probably won't be a single lol...didn't she say she didn't even care for the song at first and it almost didn't make it on the album or was that about another song?
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️