Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2020, 01:20:21 PM
Quote from: Lee on June 19, 2020, 01:15:52 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2020, 01:15:14 PM
Quote from: Lee on June 19, 2020, 01:12:22 PM

and this "again love" line :dead:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with that :dead:

It doesn't make sense to me  :uhh:
Are u not proficient in the English language :plzstop:

My first degree was a bachelors in Communications, Cum Laude, and honors in English. So, I do ok.

You just had a whole moment a few pages back about ppl having the freedom to like/dislike at their own discretion.

I don't like it. It doesn't make sense to ME in the flow of the song. I'm not asking anyone to co-sign :dead:
:omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening:

GLOCK

I don't mind her voice on this. Some of her choices seem outta place, but that could be because I'm so used to the duet version. For me, it's the mixing...it's pretty awful.
the mixing is really bad

It sounds like 2 different people mixed it  :uhh:

GLOCK

Quote from: The Mu Edition on June 19, 2020, 01:31:01 PM
I like this. Glad it was silently released so we don't have to have this as another single or it doesn't get too much attention
Wtf man

GLOCK

There's literally nothing good about this other than her original vocals 

yikes 

long-timeTheRoofFan

I have a feeling we might need to tread lightly on this topic. We don't want Brandy to loose confidence now. If you don't think Brandy will cancel literally everything then you don't remember national symphony orchestra fiasco. I hope Brandy sticks with the plan and promotes the hell out of the new project regardless.

:plzstop:

FRANCE

Quote from: Zan' on June 19, 2020, 01:31:37 PM
Quote from: Lee on June 19, 2020, 01:26:08 PM

My first degree was a bachelors in Communications, Cum Laude, and honors in English. So, I do ok.

You just had a whole moment a few pages back about ppl having the freedom to like/dislike at their own discretion.

I don't like it. It doesn't make sense to ME in the flow of the song. I'm not asking anyone to co-sign :dead:

oh shit

King Lee kinda lashed.

Le Champ

Quote from: long-timeBfan on June 19, 2020, 04:03:29 PM
I have a feeling we might need to tread lightly on this topic. We don't want Brandy to loose confidence now. If you don't think Brandy will cancel literally everything then you don't remember national symphony orchestra fiasco. I hope Brandy sticks with the plan and promotes the hell out of the new project regardless.

I mean if the people around her aren't being honest, then she needs to hear it from someone else  :plzstop:
I'm not too concerned though. I'm sure this is not reflective of the album.

FRANCE

Bran shoulda just used a few hrs and re-did the song with her current tone. Her vocal approach on the 1st verse shoulda been more reminiscent of her approach on the 1st verse of Too Late. No harmonies or anything. A lite, airy, emotive tone sticking to the melody. 

I like the animation in the lyric video though. Better than the original one and the one for Baby Mama. Maybe this was put together by this new digital marketing team that she hired? Would be nice if her team does something cool for each of the songs on the album when its released. 

CREAM.

ch

She'll be okay

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: CREAM. on June 19, 2020, 04:21:30 PM

ch

She'll be okay

!!! :plzstop:

rosone1

I highly doubt it.After the poor reception Baby Mama received on social media, she kept pushing.Even gave us the album cover and a date

Kaeli.

Quote from: Lee on June 19, 2020, 01:26:08 PM

My first degree was a bachelors in Communications, Cum Laude, and honors in English.
jsklaFLK:JDLKKKKKKKKKKKKKJKDklfsk;djF

Yes king

Kaeli.

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on June 19, 2020, 02:01:03 PM
I just pray this album has some minimalist gems. I'm really nervous it's going to be layers on layers of vocals w/ contrasting textures and off beat melodies. I understand it's apart of her  style, but I don't need more of it. She had a great balance through her career and now I feel like she is leaning too hard to one side.
yea.. this is my biggest fear for the album. It being a layered up mess.

I hope she ain't taking the vocal bible mess too far now...  :unsure:

Seven

Does anyone have an HQ download of the solo version (it's not on any streaming services)