Brandy's team where are Ya?

Started by Amazing, January 17, 2021, 07:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BranNu

Quote from: FRANCE on January 17, 2021, 10:31:41 PM
And I think deep down too, her not getting a Grammy nom may have affected her. I think its something she was really hoping for.

She so sensitive 🙄🙄

Young

Harlem

I'm telling ya flood Ryan, Sonja and Salxo DMs or comments, they are gonna listen

I feel like they oblivious and giving her a break for having these major performances from Oct - Dec

FRANCE

Quote from: Harlem on January 18, 2021, 12:59:33 AM
I'm telling ya flood Ryan, Sonja and Salxo DMs or comments, they are gonna listen

I feel like they oblivious and giving her a break for having these major performances from Oct - Dec

If fans gotta flood comments for it, its gonna be half assed anyways. So she might as well use her time having a Zoom Bday party with Ray J and the kids, and get in the studio to work on B8. Or at least a Christmas album by year end, cause Brandy putting out another album this yr would be a miracle. A Christmas album though? Possible.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Rxxf on January 17, 2021, 09:17:52 PM
Quote from: Troye on January 17, 2021, 09:16:36 PM
Quote from: whatever on January 17, 2021, 08:09:44 PM
Not another two video era nnnnn

She definitely should release rather be and promote it on late night ....

Yep two video two single era since 2004

It's been over a decade of 2 single eras dhdjendjjsjjdjdjdj

Ejejen

It's been 22 years in the United States... since we had a SOLID (video included) 3rd single.
:ermm:

it is SAD.. im sorry.  there is NO excuse for that 22 YEARS? thats how long aaliyah has been dead almost.. most of us were underage 22 years ago like the FUCK

Summertime

Quote from: BranNu on January 17, 2021, 10:42:22 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on January 17, 2021, 10:31:41 PM
And I think deep down too, her not getting a Grammy nom may have affected her. I think its something she was really hoping for.

She so sensitive 🙄🙄

There is no reason to let easy hits like Rather Be and Say Something die all because of no grammy nod.  Why does Kwee have to be so sensitive.  Baby Mama's vid could have been used for Rather Be or Say Something instead :plzstop:

Say Something's knock would have been the perfect 1st single.  She was happy to go indie because of creative freedom but only gives us 2 vids :-( 

Buy The Stars✨

where is all knowing KIP at ?? did covid take him out ?

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Candiace on January 17, 2021, 07:02:12 AM
Everyone wants Rather Be as a single so what's the deal? :plea:

Can we get what we as fans want for once?  :plea:

We need a video and a genuine single treatment for this song.  :plea:
shes keeping the same energy as she did here  :ohwow:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Annie

January 18, 2021, 06:47:36 AM #38 Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 06:48:16 AM by Annie
Quote from: FRANCE on January 17, 2021, 09:07:11 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on January 17, 2021, 09:04:33 PM
I am remaining hopeful for a real third single.
Brandy is independent. No excuse.

Brandy is busy baby sitting her niece n nephew. We wont hear a peep from her again til maybe March.

Exactly this is what I wanted to write but decided to bite my tongue. Don't want to kill anyone's vibe. Maybe an announcement or interview in March. Maybe something bigger in May. But I don't know if there is more for B7..she is chillin with the family and enjoying her success of last year.

/.\

….ok.

I'd prefer Ghan to just keep pushing to the next project ASAP instead of stretching this era out .

Annie

Quote from: FRANCE on January 18, 2021, 01:13:33 AM

If fans gotta flood comments for it, its gonna be half assed anyways. So she might as well use her time having a Zoom Bday party with Ray J and the kids, and get in the studio to work on B8. Or at least a Christmas album by year end, cause Brandy putting out another album this yr would be a miracle. A Christmas album though? Possible.

Yes something easy like a Christmas album or covers.. but she will probably be in the studio another three years and then scrap the project  :dead:

/.\

BranNu

Quote from: Annie on January 18, 2021, 06:50:49 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on January 18, 2021, 01:13:33 AM

Yes something easy like a Christmas album or covers.. but she will probably be in the studio another three years and then scrap the project  :dead:

Honestly I think we have more chances of getting an ep and probably won't happen until a few years since all she does is lie

….ok.

I don't think it's so much "lying"

But more about talking out of excitement .... Not resisting the urge to let passing ideas out ... instead of waiting til those ideas are actually in motion and very close to being completely realized before doing the whole announce / share thing  .

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Troye on January 18, 2021, 01:39:09 AM

where is all knowing KIP at ?? did covid take him out ?

He tipped out right when the album dropped.