"Borderline" Hits #9 on Billboard Adult R&B

Started by shaunlamont89, November 02, 2020, 01:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I'm not mad at the 1st guy but fags do TOO much :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

Quote from: Harlem on November 10, 2020, 07:46:05 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on November 10, 2020, 07:42:54 PM
No Tomorrow over Rather Be was a mistake as a single. The hook is very catchy but the song overall just ain't good. It's no surprise tho...brandy ain't never been good with picking singles.. never have been never will be. And she can blame Rodney and her former labels all she want.

I def agree with this! Rather was the obvious choice... No Tomorrow could've been a cute spring/summer single next year or at least a better remix w/ Breezy

She hasnt done anything with No Tomorrow tho so I cant really say if it was a good choice or not. Wasnt sent to radio or anything. Unless she's gonna really promote the singles, they're all gonna underperform and not reach their full potential.

Ulysses

Guys, I think we are only getting the 2 singles/2 videos treatment again  :'(

Vonc2002

November 10, 2020, 09:05:59 PM #78 Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 09:06:17 PM by Vonc2002
Who cares what u THINK :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ulysses

Vonc2002

The question was rhetorical. NO ONE cares, dummy :omf:

'ology

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 10, 2020, 12:28:27 PM
Borderline is STILL my most played mess. I absolutely love the song
Definitely and I still watch the video almost everyday
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Rxxf

BRANDY

Le Champ

BORderline

It finally reached 5 million in audience yesterday. 
Go Ghan!