August Greene - Tiny Desk Concert Feat Brandy (Optimistic Performance)

Started by Camo, February 21, 2018, 01:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 22, 2018, 04:29:19 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on February 22, 2018, 02:27:13 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 22, 2018, 02:23:13 AM
Quote from: Mary Jane on February 21, 2018, 11:25:49 PM
i feel like she knows that wasnt her best.
of course. she's too great of a vocalist not to know

i also have to take into account her added weight and how she may struggle with breathing and
endurance even more so now until she either gets used to it or drops it all. Its up to her though

i think she looks super pretty

Fucking stop :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

she sounds amazing

this was a care free  performance yall
tryna pull something so deep from this

there are ppul who couldnt pull off these beautiful vocals in this setting :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

yawl are terrible

not her best
struggling to breathe
:plzstop:

The warmness of her tone her is everything but she didn't really have any vocal "moments" you know Bran usually has two or three runs in every performance that have you like :gorlonfire:

But this was her first time singing it live, right? her first performance of Departed was a mess and B&P was just okay. It takes Bran a few tries before she starts killing. Every star knows that.
Begging and pleadin slayed live but

Yeah it takes a few tries

But there was nothing bad about it at all  signature runs or not
She sang the song it wasnt a fergie mess out
It was good

And she had the giggles so imo she did great u guys are too hard on her

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Heated🔥

Quote from: 1RIG on February 22, 2018, 02:23:13 AM
Quote from: Mary Jane on February 21, 2018, 11:25:49 PM
i feel like she knows that wasnt her best.
of course. she's too great of a vocalist not to know

i also have to take into account her added weight and how she may struggle with breathing and
endurance
even more so now until she either gets used to it or drops it all. Its up to her though

i think she looks super pretty
:plzstop:

Why are u reading queen?

Annie

They probably didn?t have time to rehearse and then common started freestyling..it was a cute performance, her voice is still amazing

/.\

lovechild

lol bitch he said her added weight causing her to struggle to breathe . Logging out

FRANCE

she sounded nervous on the first couple lines and then got into it and sounded good. but when she got to the final chorus and had to do ad libs, her voice was too hoarse and she was straining to hit the top notes. that's just the thing with bran's voice now. sometimes its effortless up there and sometimes, she's hoarse and raspy and have trouble belting. but that is probably due in part to her not fully taking care of her voice these days.