Time for Kelly to move along from June's Journal and drop her own shit!

Started by #Mu7, July 01, 2016, 11:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#Mu7

Am sorry but that TAGG is perfection. Track after track

BONUS

i mean TBH shat all over Beyonce's self titled material wise IMO

I MEAN BITCH.... i need new music and i need it now.. y'all need to get TF in to TAGG if you were being basic and never have !!

BAPHOMET.

RatherBe

Checkmate Burruss

I am FOREVER indebted to her for GOD's Wine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:gorlonfire:
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Scott.

Love this album. Still bump it. The only album Kelly EVER delivered on.

Young

Opposites Attract.

It was cute or whatever but I think I nvm. This her best mess. Here I Am was great as well.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

This album is trash.

Here I Am was at least ok cause it had like 6 songs I like.

b7

Sad that after such a GOOD album, she's lost again. i couldn't believe that she went on the breakfast club and admitted how unsure she feels about what direction
she should go in, based on how her child reacts to her music. She wants her toddler to go up for her music the way he goes up for Rihanna's "Work" :dead:

that kinda turned me off all over again, but im sure she'll get it together. Outside of music, she made me love her on chasing destiny

#Mu7

That was not what she was really saying. The issue is that she said that she wanted to make an album of substance, because she had lots of life changing events and originally she wanted to make an album of upbeats since TAGG was so slow. But then she said she ended up with a bunch  of trap songs and a bunch of really sad songs and she was trying to bridge the two sounds etc... ..

Oh and don't be confused none of her albums are bad but this miss Kelly are like great rnb albums like she killed them...