Married To Mess, S7: Episode 1

Started by Gilgamesh., September 09, 2019, 07:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: African Queen 2.0 on September 12, 2019, 05:46:54 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 12, 2019, 05:42:26 PM
Mariah is definitely not a fan favorite. The fan favorite is actually Heavenly :dead:

Hefferly? You are out of your mind. :dead:

She was good and funny maybe 4/5 seasons ago.

Heavenly is definitely the fan-favorite on the show, I would say Quad is definitely right behind her.

Vonc2002

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 12, 2019, 09:30:34 PM
Quote from: Scott. on September 12, 2019, 04:30:23 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 12, 2019, 04:28:46 PM
Firstly,  I think she lied about quad sleeping with that man. I think she lied about Dr Damon ( the way she hates heavenly I don't think she would've hesitated to put that info out if she truly had it.  I think she's definitely done drugs. Yea,  she's a whole fckn liar

Definitely

!!!!!!!!!!  :receipts:
A quick look at their followers backs this up
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

Mariah is the Queen B and even if she's off the show she's getting a coin. 

I wonder what's her sign. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

Queen is a Libra. She acts like a Gemini tho  

Bentley. HARRIS!

s

Marg stanning Mariah .... this somehow feels .... right

Vonc2002

Simone is so wack. Heavenly didn't tweet shit that Simone said to her. She knows the nigga don't have a job and she told the nigga to get one. She act like this bitch said  yo wife want u to get a job, she told me that 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

n

So Cecil didn't even @ Heavenly nor did he mention anything about her. He just repeated what Mariah said "She said....." and Heavenly got offended and carried on. She's miserable and pressed. 

Vonc2002

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 21, 2019, 11:42:30 AM
Simone is so wack.
I loathe Peter Rabbit more and more each episode. She needs to get knocked in the mouth along with that old face young ho Pariah

Psilocybin

Gilgamesh.

Not the Puerto Rican princess come in into mess DJKFGGGFGHVVVGG

Mona where were ya? :plzstop: