Started by Gilgamesh., September 09, 2019, 07:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 10, 2019, 09:46:40 AM

He's reading Simone  :plzstop:
she is clique'd up with the ppl she used to drag for not working  :plzstop:
I actually watched all of this.  He's annoying a lil bit and not at all funny. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bentley. HARRIS!

September 10, 2019, 09:59:03 AM #48 Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 09:59:39 AM by Bentley. A Moderator.
when Simone & Cecil were cackling at their son for flunking owt of Howard  :kii: :kii: :kii:

they don't discipline them boys, and I honestly believe Cecil drinks with them and buys them strippers or hookers

Vonc2002

I like Scott and REALLY like Contessa. She seems like such a sweet girl.  And Heavenly said she was really sweet and she doesn't know how anyone could have a problem with her, referring to the whole Toya situation.  If Heavenly said she was sweet (especially after trying to give her a hard time initially) I believe it. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And if Contessa really cared about hair and alot of that trivial shit, she be the best looking girl BY FAR..............although she's still the best looking one anyway

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 10, 2019, 04:35:03 AM
Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on September 09, 2019, 11:06:13 PM
Quote from: Scott. on September 09, 2019, 10:18:00 PM
Mariah: So it was good to hear you say certain things because I now know who YOU are

Jackie: Well, thank you

:dead:

Mariah: When you said that, your slip was showing.

Jackie: I was wearing pants.

3qwegi;3krlwhsdngoil3sdh54eorislkh;i4oelesiogkl3q

Jackie is MESS! She HATES Mariah!
She really does but the way she so graciously displays it has me in fits  :kii:
sssssssssssssss

Mariah is so bothered by her

where is that Angelina Jolie gif ... that sums up Jackie's attitude toward her  :plzstop:

pop

Jackie ,Heavenly and Simone   Are always funny to me 

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 10, 2019, 10:03:56 AM
And if Contessa really cared about hair and alot of that trivial shit, she be the best looking girl BY FAR..............although she's still the best looking one anyway
wow!
she's really becoming the Kween huh!

the way Mariah, Simone & Toya sat out there fumed up while she floated around the party

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 10, 2019, 10:02:07 AM
I like Scott and REALLY like Contessa. She seems like such a sweet girl.  And Heavenly said she was really sweet and she doesn't know how anyone could have a problem with her, referring to the whole Toya situation.  If Heavenly said she was sweet (especially after trying to give her a hard time initially) I believe it.
All of this.

The way Scott and Contessa YANKED the best M2M couple mess away from Simone and Cecil.

Probably why Simon was PISSED and angry.

Plastic.

It's funny because Coon's hair looked MUCH better her first season than it does now

Leave them wigs alone chile

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Quote from: Plastic on September 10, 2019, 10:08:18 AM
It's funny because Coon's hair looked MUCH better her first season than it does now

Leave them wigs alone chile
Are u joking? Contessa looked crazy her first season :dead:
She looks better now,  definitely.  She could look better tho

Bentley. HARRIS!

Do yawl agree with the "bitch shit" theme of the season?

this show puts more emphasis on the men staying out of it

I don't agree, I feel like if the women speak to the men in demeaning ways, then the men should be able to respond

and if the man gets too buck, then the husband can jump in. But just know to keep your wife a little more quiet next time :dead:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 10, 2019, 11:33:30 AM
Do yawl agree with the "bitch shit" theme of the season?

this show puts more emphasis on the men staying out of it

I don't agree, I feel like if the women speak to the men in demeaning ways, then the men should be able to respond

and if the man gets too buck, then the husband can jump in. But just know to keep your wife a little more quiet next time :dead:
Whenever this theme comes up, I just find it so dumb.

So the women can say whatever they want but the men can't reply to them? It's stupid and it bothers me tbh.

You want to mess, then be prepare to get lashed. Period.

:letsmessfag:

Pretty much all of their husbands have gotten in the mix so idk what they're even going on about anyway.

🦚

Nine stay in a bitch place n let your trade come talk to me  :letsmessfag:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/