So Bran re-recorded Baby (did bran lie?) continue discussion/bitching here

Started by RAY7, February 05, 2019, 07:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

Maybe these were just the new Background Vocals that she recorded for the Orchestra Mess that didn't happen. . . and she loves them too much not to share them at least a little with us.

:wub:

CREAM.

HUGO

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 05, 2019, 07:51:53 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 05, 2019, 07:50:05 AM
Im sorry but if i see one more video or hear one more snippet of her in a damn studio recording sumn that's never coming out :dead:

This Souncloud artist

:dead:

b7

Probably for the orchestra show like she was talking about

Makes me sad-a!

b7

It?s just background vocals guys

That?s why they sound so full :dead:

b7

She just gon release snippets of everything we were meant to see that night huh sdfff ch

Between the album and this, that is a lot of singing. Hopefully she?s protecting her voice

Annoying self

CREAM.

Quote from: 1RIG on February 05, 2019, 09:39:44 AM
She just gon release snippets of everything we were meant to see that night huh sdfff ch

Between the album and this, that is a lot of singing. Hopefully she?s protecting her voice

Annoying self

Ma Lo

yearofbrandy

It was for her show in DC clearly. She said she re-recorded background vocals for all the songs she was gonna perform. That?s why it?s just vocals but yeah don?t care for these lil snippets and shit anymore

Vonc2002

I definitely couldn't hear this with no damn orchestra.  This extra ass girl :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

Noni

Rxxf

Patience are running low for many.

I still don't understand why Brandy couldn't release an EP series.
3-4 songs each, or something.

She doesn't need to have an album era.
Those days aren't as important anymore.
BRANDY

Noni

February 05, 2019, 10:19:28 AM #29 Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 01:42:36 PM by Noni
 -_-