Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: 1RIG on March 10, 2019, 11:03:51 PM
Quote from: 89 on March 10, 2019, 10:23:10 PM
I'm looking at clips and she's very hoarse  :uhh:
is my girl really done?
why would she be done just because she sounded bad?  :dead:
you're right I'm being dramatic
but I mean can she afford to give bad performances right now?

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yearofbrandy

:uhh: ......just when I get hype for Brandy again.  

yearofbrandy

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 1RIG on March 10, 2019, 11:05:25 PM
Sounds like everyone was bad at this show from the comments i saw. Oh well

keep it pushin and slay the next mess

where is the next mess gonna be ??  im sure it wont be a official brandy tour but she is down to Chicago weight ... maybe we will get another round of chicago lolz :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on March 10, 2019, 11:06:16 PM
She honestly too Just sounds a bit under the weather

She's been working hard so it makes sense

Jesus.  Lemme just go

STUNNA GOD

HSJSJSJSJSJSJSJJSJSJSSJSJJSJSJSSJSNJAJSJAJSJSJSJJSJSJSJSJSJSJJSJSJSJSJSJSJJSJJD

KippDaddy

Absolutely not a word to say.

I commend the people who can continuously come up with excuses for this

BrandonBranlee

Ya'll are doing too much. She clearly ain't 100%. It happens to everyone, and maybe she getting a cold. I'm laughing at these clips though. She's just funny to me, but not in a bad way. The top of the world clip 😂

KippDaddy

Not 100% in voice.  She been lippingbthesecdays forever lol

STUNNA GOD

When I saw Brandy live last year, I obviously enjoyed it and had an amazing experience, mainly because she's my childhood fav/idol and it was my first time finally seeing her live... but I wasn't really "blown away"... like i was expecting. Maybe because I met her previously for Chicago, that took away the "starstruck" that I wanted to feel again, but I just expected a bit.... more. Idk..

I imagine that's how older folks feel going to a Frankie Beverly n Maze concert... you kinda just go for the nostalgia, to sing along, and be in the midst of people who love and appreciate the artist as much as you do. It's weird but we're becoming our parents generation. Our favs are kinda done. :dead: It is what it is and we gotta accept it.

STUNNA GOD

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Trey on March 10, 2019, 11:52:49 PM
Bey is bout to join the girls too.

Not anytime soon. Britney has been sitting with the washed up girls for about a decade with no more career-defining moments.

:traciandchelle:

STUNNA GOD