Poor Tamar. Found about her album push back when we did. :'(

Started by MelMel, September 14, 2015, 10:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Zankou. on September 14, 2015, 02:43:09 PM
Quote from: Glock on September 14, 2015, 11:37:56 AM
And I'm not trying to be funny at all but when I read the title I read "poor Tamar, found dead"

:uhh:
Mel Mel :usureuok:

D

That has nothing to do with him Hun
:uhh: he made the thread title

asdfghjkl

She performed king king or just king

They had the physical CD and everything

Dee

Kaeli.

nn bitch stop sugar coating & just accept the fact that u gon FLOP   :nogrammynoneck:

MelMel

Quote from: Glock on September 14, 2015, 11:37:56 AM
And I'm not trying to be funny at all but when I read the title I read "poor Tamar, found dead"

:uhh:
Mel Mel :usureuok:

sis, I can't stand Ms. Piggy but I wouldn't go that far
:hmph:

MelMel

Miranda

Second? Tamar sis this is your third or fourth album, depending if u count the xmas mess

iman

Quote from: MelMel on September 14, 2015, 10:32:39 AM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

This long ass caption:
QuoteI struggled with this post for about a week and finally I have the strength, the will & the WANT to say ANYTHING about #callingalllovers since I found out about it being pushed back ????around the same time you all did...all things happen for a reason,some we are still searching to find. Some unexplained. Some we know crystal clear. But the bottom line is I went against EVERYTHING I preached and believed "never let a person stop you".. Never give up and that I did.???? I lost hope in something that is SO personal, SO real, So needed to say, SO needed to hear. Without thinking about MY purpose,which I know, but getting in my OWN way because of FEAR, Anger,& lost hope. But here I AM because of a simple Choice: change your mind and your heart! This album is a blessing I thought I would NEVER have. Love and War wasn't "supposed" to happen. I was written off & forgotten about. But for some reason God saw fit. And so I HAVE to look at THIS album as an extension to his blessings. WHAT?? You gave me ANOTHER CHANCE?? It's so not about who buys it. Who likes it. But the purpose. And God I'm sorry. I realize that u didn't have to give me ANOTHER chance to sing,to tour, to do what I love. I was mad and caught up in me that I never announced my tour with Mjb???? *who does that*???????? but that was just me being my OWN enemy which I didn't need to add MySELF to the list???? I'm sorry to my amazing #tamartianfriends for shutting down & not keeping u posted. I don't think I've ever worked so hard on something. I feel like it's my BEST work yet. In my opinion it's BETTER than L&W!! So OFFICIALLY I am proud to say that you can pre-order my NEW AMAZING Album #CallingAllLovers on iTunes. And my new song #catfish. Please don't be like me and stand in front of yourself!! Don't miss your blessing because of YOU. Forgive then PUSH into your destiny

:'(

I am screaming  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

iman