New Brandy Teaser ! B7 “The Interlude” !

Started by Young, March 26, 2020, 11:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Camo on March 26, 2020, 01:44:40 PM
Quote from: TogetherAgain on March 26, 2020, 01:38:57 PM
This is amazing, but I hope a snippet isn't what she meant when she said she'd "make it up" to us.
That's her thing lol

Doubt it. She didn't originally post this. This was a repost. I think if she intended to treat us with a snippet that she'd do it directly from her IG.

Monika

Quote from: LF on March 26, 2020, 12:58:29 PM
This is AMAZING. I adooore this. Shut me the fuck up then Brandy. I kinda dig that Brandy is singing songs in her lower range these days. This album is gonna be a vocal masterpiece. And once again, her tone and vocal delivery is diff from all her other albums.

Guys, when the album is finally released, it's gonna take me HOURS to get through the whole thing. I'll be rewinding 1 song for 30+ minutes.
i was like that with "Slower"! This bitch took me tf OUT with those runs!  :dead:
Yahudah

Aalumeci.

Aalumeci.

the song right before this is uptempo and LOUD 

RAY7

Quote from: Monika on March 26, 2020, 02:16:17 PM
Quote from: LF on March 26, 2020, 12:58:29 PM
This is AMAZING. I adooore this. Shut me the fuck up then Brandy. I kinda dig that Brandy is singing songs in her lower range these days. This album is gonna be a vocal masterpiece. And once again, her tone and vocal delivery is diff from all her other albums.

Guys, when the album is finally released, it's gonna take me HOURS to get through the whole thing. I'll be rewinding 1 song for 30+ minutes.
i was like that with "Slower"! This bitch
:guys:
you cuss Monika?

hewritez

I just need one full song.
just something queen  :gorlonfire:

Aalumeci.

D.I.E.G.O.

I'm a blow your phone up
In case there is no tomorrow

:stressed:

D.I.E.G.O.