This lipping shit has to stop BRANDY

Started by GLOCK, March 11, 2019, 10:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palladium

Palladium

Quote from: Le Champ on March 11, 2019, 11:15:42 AM
Not "she deserved it" 😂

I hope she learns from this though. She's been lipping and doing the same set for at least 6 years...the universe has had enough.

sssdddsssssssssssssdddsssssssss

Vonc2002

Quote from: Jussie Lying on March 11, 2019, 10:14:24 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on March 11, 2019, 09:26:01 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu45ZJ6h83m/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=9nlqzrvptfml

Silent,  that'll teach em

TRUE EXCLUSIVES.COM!!
VOCALS!!
REHEARSAL!!!
WHITNEY!!
TRUEEXCLUSIVES.COM

not silent giving a who CARES about the main show but CHECK out the rehearsal footage

SILENT GORLLLLLLLLL
OKAY!!!!!!!!!!
They KILL me with this.  RHEARSAL!
We don't give AF about what happened in rhearsal if that doesn't translate on performance night.  And what are these lil vocals supposed to prove anyway? She should've been rehearsing to that fckn track and maybe then she wouldn't have missed all those cues
CH!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Le Champ on March 11, 2019, 10:23:12 PM
Quote from: Harlem on March 11, 2019, 09:45:42 PM
This Whitney tribute is so fuckin LATE now too, she needs to pack it up!

Right! Like I'm not even against you singing classics, but can we get a Stevie or Anita song in there?. I understand you and Whitney were close...but this made more sense during two eleven because that was what inspired the album title. 7 years later and it's the same thing, same songs. Let's EVOLVE please.
OMFG! This is the only girl I liked that gets stuck in moments in time.  Girl, move tf on
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

wizzy

nnshdhdhdhdjjdjdjdjdjjdjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

This girl is determined to do EVERYTHING no one asked for and NOTHING the fans want

Stop with the fucking junior high talent show choreography :uhh:

Jokes aside I feel sorry for her. She is clearly going through some serious shit.

Aalumeci.

for some reason this says to me that 211 was her last mess.

what she has now are vocals to beats made by random producer niggas that arent good enough. 

Blackpantha

Quote from: Glock on March 11, 2019, 07:14:31 PM
Quote from: Blackpantha on March 11, 2019, 07:08:51 PM
Quote from: Noni on March 11, 2019, 05:41:22 PM
Quote from: HUGO on March 11, 2019, 05:40:21 PM
Quote from: Noni on March 11, 2019, 05:39:27 PM
Quote from: HUGO on March 11, 2019, 05:33:12 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 11, 2019, 05:30:11 PM
That "had about enuuuufffffff" is so uglee :plzstop:

Fjdjdjdjdjdjdjdj

I never thought I'd see the day I was disgusted by a Brandy vocal

But Ack!

Nsnfj

Why did I just ask Sonja to visit brandysource and read the comments? *facepalm*

Fjdndjdnd

Are you serious? Omg were getting shut tf down

Bye sisters. Its been real  :letsmessfag:

It's curtain calls for us now. It's been real guys. My Instagram for whoever wants to remenece and look back on the Bsource days of future past.

IG: m.f.wilson
XCCCCXXXCVVVVBBBBBNNNBNNBBBNBBNNBBB

I'm human too I'm not perfect  :kii: :plzstop: :kii: :dead:
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Camo

Of course the rehearsal vocals aren't answering what happened at the show(she should). There's plenty that don't follow Bran's every move speculating that she's lost her voice completely so the video is clarification for that. How y'all done with Bran but stay perched in a thread just to complain.

Blackpantha

Quote from: Camo on March 12, 2019, 06:04:12 AM
Of course the rehearsal vocals aren't answering what happened at the show(she should). There's plenty that don't follow Bran's every move speculating that she's lost her voice completely so the video is clarification for that. How y'all done with Bran but stay perched in a thread just to complain.

Lost her voice? Please say it ain't so... Tell me this is just foolish talk.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Camo

Quote from: Blackpantha on March 12, 2019, 06:35:53 AM
Quote from: Camo on March 12, 2019, 06:04:12 AM

Lost her voice? Please say it ain't so... Tell me this is just foolish talk.

Of course it's foolish talk.

LOONA.

Quote from: BINZ. on March 11, 2019, 08:53:36 PM
Quote from: 4everMonk on March 11, 2019, 08:52:54 PM
y'all act like this is a women without any worth or legacy

it's tragic.
shit I mean..

fggjkkkkkllllddd

Funk is delusional as fck     

BranBran

This must has been her worst show ever, right?

FRANCE

Quote from: Jussie Lying on March 11, 2019, 10:14:24 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on March 11, 2019, 09:26:01 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu45ZJ6h83m/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=9nlqzrvptfml

Silent,  that'll teach em

TRUE EXCLUSIVES.COM!!
VOCALS!!
REHEARSAL!!!
WHITNEY!!
TRUEEXCLUSIVES.COM

not silent giving a who CARES about the main show but CHECK out the rehearsal footage

SILENT GORLLLLLLLLL

Yeah, when she lipped her BET Awards Tribute and ppl were speculating that she was lipping, then that "video leak" with her in rehearsals came out. Same thing happening here. We dont care about Bran singing live in rehearsals if she goes on stage to lip. She might as well practice lipping in rehearsals.

lovechild

I really hope she learns from this and truly sings live from here on out . Idk what happened but since afrodisiac era she has been obsessed with lip synching . Pre Afro era Brandy always sang live and always gave a sickening vocal . Not a good look for the vocal bible to lip majority of her show imo . Just come back looking bomb and have your microphone ON and remind the girls you had an off day but you're still legendary . Yes a lot of artist lip but she was so sloppy with it I was embarrassed 

The Brandy Barbie

It wasn't just the lipping. She seemed VERY off the whole performance. Not herself...