RHOA UPDATE: Porsha singlehandedly SAVES this flop ass show

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Scott. on February 23, 2021, 04:59:28 PM
why she does need a peach when she's been mute most of the time? I don't get the appeal outside of the fact that she's pretty.
And coined. And married.

Hell, I could've just stopped at pretty and that would've been enough.

:udontlookok:

Hand Quee her peach!! 🍑 LOLZ

Cowgirl

You know what I've realized? A good Real Housewife doesn't necessarily need to be coined but she does have to carry herself as if she is. An, "I'm just straight up better than you" tea if you will.

:scrumptious:

STUNNA GOD

BDJSJJDJSJJDJSJJDNSNDNNSNDNSNDSNNDSNDNSNDNSDSSJNDNDNDD
S
D
S
D

Sheree >>>

Cowgirl

FRANCE

Quote from: TinaSnow on February 23, 2021, 05:51:06 PM
You know what I've realized? A good Real Housewife doesn't necessarily need to be coined but she does have to carry herself as if she is. An, "I'm just straight up better than you" tea if you will.

:scrumptious:

Riiiight. Kinda like the girls from Cutting It In The Atl who all thought they were the SHIT. Especially Dedra in her Honda.

All these rags to riches girls on RHOA. I mean, Porsha, Kenya, Eva, Nene, Cynthia's broke ass, a lot of the ladies got rich off a RHOA check, whereas the ladies from some of the other franchises were alrdy rich from the jump. Even the 1s that were just on for a lil bit like Claudia. I personally would just like to see 1 or 2 uppity bitches on the cast.

I mean, the fact that Marlo is kinda deemed to be the "fashionista" of RHOA says a lot.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowgirl

Not Drew and Latoya making out too :dead:

I'm over the real lesbian shit. :uhh:

FRANCE

Quote from: plastic on February 23, 2021, 06:11:31 PM
Marlo used to serve but as Kenya said, she fell off

She got old and tired. Thats why I wouldnt mind seeing a youthful, flawless girl on the show that actually gives housewife vibes - has a rich African king who gives her flawless self the finer things in life. She can plan a trip to Bora Bora and show the girls how she vacations.

:jetbeauty:

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Trey on February 23, 2021, 05:52:27 PM
BDJSJJDJSJJDJSJJDNSNDNNSNDNSNDSNNDSNDNSNDNSDSSJNDNDNDD
S
D
S
D

Sheree >>>

Sheree doesn't carry herself like that anymore though  :plzstop: Those financial struggles humbled her a bit

HUGO

Quote from: speed of oph' on February 23, 2021, 12:10:01 PM
Quote from: Glock's HUSBAND on February 23, 2021, 09:35:56 AM
Kenya agreed with Kandi about them covering the cameras so they "could have fun" why do that to only be messy about the bachelorette party the very next day?

:uhh:

they covered the cameras to have fun not fuck the strippers  :uhh:

and porsha eould be doing this exact sanme thing to kenya if the shoe was on the other foot so it is what it is

you fucked a stripper, while filming a declining reality tv show, in a house with people you already don't get along with.

but shh! what happs in the dung'!

girl what did you EXPECT ?

:dead:

No tf she would not. Porsha has never been this much invested in what Kenya does. She's been paying her dust

HUGO

Quote from: ssw4919 on February 23, 2021, 01:58:27 PM
Quote from: Glock's HUSBAND on February 23, 2021, 11:48:26 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 23, 2021, 10:33:30 AM
Porsha is late and guilty af.

Who said dat? What? Who? Uh uh!

Girl, cut it.

She continues to telling on herself and then acting oblivious to the situation she took part in.

Even if Porsha fucked the stripper who cares. She never denied it

Kenya was way too invested and everyone saw that

She said it wasn't true and called Kenya a liar.
she said Kenya alluding to a 3 some was a lie. Let's be clear.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Glock's HUSBAND on February 23, 2021, 06:37:17 PM
Quote from: speed of oph' on February 23, 2021, 12:10:01 PM
Quote from: Glock's HUSBAND on February 23, 2021, 09:35:56 AM
Kenya agreed with Kandi about them covering the cameras so they "could have fun" why do that to only be messy about the bachelorette party the very next day?

:uhh:

they covered the cameras to have fun not fuck the strippers  :uhh:

and porsha eould be doing this exact sanme thing to kenya if the shoe was on the other foot so it is what it is

you fucked a stripper, while filming a declining reality tv show, in a house with people you already don't get along with.

but shh! what happs in the dung'!

girl what did you EXPECT ?

No tf she would not. Porsha has never been this much invested in what Kenya does. She's been paying her dust

this isn't true at all

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.