Spinoff: Old Scandals that Would Have Broken Social Media

Started by ssw4919, June 09, 2016, 04:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Kim and Foxy would be in each other's mentions every other week :kii:

ssw4919

Quote from: Margeaux. on June 09, 2016, 04:06:25 PM
I never knew about any of this stuff except for the Bad Boy mess.

I love old tea. :welllol:

It's incredible.  One thing is for sure: scandals existed forever.  You can go back to the beginning of recorded music.  Look at Ma Rainey and Bessie Smith being bisexual, cross-dressing, and beating up men in clubs. 

Old Hollywood tea takes the cake, though.  As far as pop culture tea. 

Lazarus

Gilgamesh.

If social media was popping during the Confessions era I could see these random IG thots claiming to be the girl n the song n

Lazarus

.betterwiseup

.betterwiseup

Sam Cooke was killed by the hotel manager. She claimed he broke down her office door and tried to attack her.

SouravMay

It's crazy how fckn young IG is...

The making the band memes... Flavor of Love during today's era omf
B7

merkaba

There were forums back in the late 90's and I remember reading that there was lots of tea going around. Even celebs popping up to give their 2 cents  :plzstop:

ssw4919

Historical tea:

Prince Edward was in line to be the next King of England.  Took up with a MARRIED woman (Wallis).  The British said no, ma'am.  You can't marry a MARRIED woman and make her the next queen.  Even after she divorced, Edward would have been her THIRD husband.  No.

They made him choose between Wallis and the crown.  He chose Wallis.  :omgwatshappening:

Because of that, his little brother became king.  The little brother's daughter is Queen Elizabeth.  She would not be queen today if her uncle hadn't abdicated.

Something similar happened when Prince Charles cheated on Princess Diana (their whole saga rocked the world, too).  The crown would not allow a mistress to become queen.  Even now, Camille will never be queen.  Dust to side chicks. :jackiessales:

yummy

Quote from: Don Draper on June 09, 2016, 04:02:03 PM
Clinton/Lewinsky

that would have shut twitter downe  :plzstop:

the r kelly/aaliyah mess, the mj accusations, jan's sb performance, toni's bankruptcy

ssw4919

Quote from: .betterwiseup on June 09, 2016, 04:19:13 PM
Sam Cooke was killed by the hotel manager. She claimed he broke down her office door and tried to attack her.

Yep.  He was found dead wearing only a coat and shoes.   :uhh:  He stormed in looking for the woman he was messin with at the hotel earlier.

But ki at his widow remarrying three months later.  :dead: