Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

BRANDY

b7

Quote from: ? on June 10, 2016, 06:15:48 PM
Ch...

OJ SIMPSON would have broken social media for filth
omgggg

ccvcvv;vbb the DEBATES alone. how to trend on twitter day and night?

:plzstop:

ssw4919

Speaking of nudity, Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee's sex tape was like the first big celebrity sextape.

ssw4919

The early nineties kept it poppin!

-Tonya Harding taking a crowbar to Nancy Karrigan.  Caused chaos during the Winter Olympics with that bs.  :dead:

-Amy Fisher and the Buttafuocos.  She was called The Long Island Lolita because she was like 17, messing with a married man.  She went to his wife to snitch, and then shot her.  :omgwatshappening:

-Lorena Bobbitt cutting off her husband's penis

-Mary Kay Latourneau being a teacher and sleeping with an eighth grader, and getting pregnant.  Served her time in jail only to marry him later. SMH.

-MJ marrying Lisa Marie was a big deal at the time.

merkaba

omf the OJ mess would literally break the internet. What kind of blackout. :uhh: I still see TV specials about it like every other day.

b7

Quote from: merkaba on June 11, 2016, 02:34:12 AM
omf the OJ mess would literally break the internet. What kind of blackout. :uhh: I still see TV specials about it like every other day.
!!!!!

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

mess mess mess. on a much lesser scale, the Scott peterson mess was a LOT too

CandyCrush

that mf Bronco chase down the freeway would've had Twitter and Periscope in flames!! :dead:

ssw4919

Quote from: CandyCrush on June 11, 2016, 02:55:33 AM

that mf Bronco chase down the freeway would've had Twitter and Periscope in flames!! :dead:

I remember when they interrupted the NBA Finals to show the footage.  Folks just knew he was about to kill himself.