Jhenes album just dropped a new album and Brandy is on it

Started by demitri.petty, September 20, 2017, 09:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

Well either way I already know I ain?t gon like Jhene?s version, from what I heard it sounds hella weak compared to Bran?s snippet

BrandyFromTheFuture

Angel In Disguise

HUGO

Quote from: 1RIG on September 20, 2017, 11:28:06 PM
she recorded it

I'm aware of that but you can still pass it along like she's done with a lot of her unreleased material....

b7

Quote from: HUGO on September 20, 2017, 11:47:42 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on September 20, 2017, 11:28:06 PM
she recorded it

I'm aware of that but you can still pass it along like she's done with a lot of her unreleased material....
true

Just strange because Ive never heard of Jhene taking Demos  :dead: shes a writer

Ill wait for the full mess

Camo

Quote from: 1RIG on September 20, 2017, 10:11:16 PM
Quote from: Camo on September 20, 2017, 10:10:02 PM
Bruh ...jhene responded to me a while back regarding bran... this could be the collab.. either way Im still for it.
lolz whatd she say?

While u tell me, mayday can provide me my link that Im sure he doesnt have

Glad you have facts

It was on twitter.  After hearing the pattern snippet I was saying I could hear Bran and her making music like that and I was suggesting song titles... she just happen to respond to that one saying "what about calling it 'Ascending") could be a reach but I really think bran could still be on the track.

b7

Quote from: Camo on September 21, 2017, 12:49:19 AM
Bruh ...jhene responded to me a while back regarding bran... this could be the collab.. either way Im still for it.
lolz whatd she say?

Glad you have facts

It was on twitter.  After hearing the pattern snippet I was saying I could hear Bran and her making music like that and I was suggesting song titles... she just happen to respond to that one saying "what about calling it 'Ascending") could be a reach but I really think bran could still be on the track.
yea that sounds like more than a coincidence

Was it through DM? I wonder if she hit brandy up after hearing it. I?d love them together
:loose2when:

Camo

Quote from: 1RIG on September 21, 2017, 12:50:38 AM
lolz whatd she say?

Glad you have facts

Was it through DM? I wonder if she hit brandy up after hearing it. I?d love them together

Nah it was pubilc, she has since deleted her tweets but I have screenshots on my HD. I think the song was completed by then. I'm just gonna wait and see what happens... bran better not had let that song go :19k:

b7

Quote from: Camo on September 21, 2017, 01:04:33 AM
lolz whatd she say?

Glad you have facts

Nah it was pubilc, she has since deleted her tweets but I have screenshots on my HD. I think the song was completed by then. I'm just gonna wait and see what happens... bran better not had let that song go :19k:
yea that?s a huuuuge coincidence if so lol

Brandy literally shared this snippet 6 weeks ago

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Camo on September 21, 2017, 01:04:33 AM
lolz whatd she say?

Glad you have facts

Well we will find out soon cause we know jhene is gonna release Her album way before brandy will even pick a direction for her album

b7

Well its been over 3 years for Jhene as well, so well see

XXX.

Quote from: G L O C K K K on September 20, 2017, 11:08:17 PM
Jhene seems very lost this era

Went from "Maniac" to this deep emotional mess.  And the records are all boring and the same.  She's one chick that can't focus on her career, because she's too busy worried about what Sean is doing.  I saw it coming a mile away.