Paris Jackson & Her Siblings Share a Photo

Started by Freemala Harris, December 25, 2017, 06:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: black nerd. on December 27, 2017, 09:37:42 AM
Well if he didn't accept his own Blackness why would he seek out a Black surrogate? Why are we shocked
Well I don't think anyone is shocked
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Paris did say that Michael always reinforced "you're blk" at home or sumn, right?  Like, be proud of who u are or SUMN like that. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ya rock muh world.

Well this happens on a very regular basis.

I've spoken to plenty of Black women who admitted to going out of their way to find a non-Black man to father their kids.
At first it's like :udontlookok: but when some of them tell me what they went through as Black girls - the scars they have because of what people have had to say about their skin, their hair, their being ....

They do not want their child going through that.

I have no choice but to sympathize and pray that they get some help for their deeply rooted issues.

I wouldn't rush to say "ewww you're colorist. Disgusted sis". It's more like damn. Sucks that this is reality in our community.

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 27, 2017, 09:50:16 AM
Paris did say that Michael always reinforced "you're blk" at home or sumn, right?  Like, be proud of who u are or SUMN like that.
v

Either he's fcking crazy or she lied/misconstrued

But I mean given that she was raised with a black family I can see what he may have meant in that sense

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 27, 2017, 09:50:16 AM
And this is why I say that Michael wasn't very aware of how far gone he was.

He was always out somewhere shouting "Black! Proud!" with his body bleached and hair permed for points.

That's why I am not quick to label him as a colorist. His issues were so deeply rooted that he kind of didn't even realize how far gone from "Blackness" he had become.

Hazel E is a colorist. She intentionally and maliciously made statements to belittle women who are of darker complexions and made it very clear that she feels she's better than them. Michael is not in her category and I refuse to place him there.

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 27, 2017, 09:00:37 AM
Quote from: Freeruu on December 25, 2017, 06:20:18 PM

Come thru Jackson royalty

I'm screaming.

They barely resemble each OTHER and I'm expected to believe these are Michael's biological children? :plzstop:
ffccvvgggggggggggggghhhh

b7

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 27, 2017, 09:31:17 AM
I see what Romero is saying.  It really doesn't help that he did his very best to squeeze every ounce of blk out.  I feel like even when Mike was befriending lil boys he even choose the white ones :dead:

There was Emannuel Lewis but eh, exception to the rule
sdfffgggggh yea i don?t think he was attracted to Emmanuel if we?re being honest

MAY

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 27, 2017, 09:05:47 AM
Quote from: element on December 27, 2017, 09:02:54 AM
MJ should be ashamed of himself

You know what, King was a creative genius but it's pretty obvious his colorism issues went beyond his own image. Not one of his surrogates were Black?

Not ONE?  :plzstop:

!!!!
It's so weird that he'd rather collect lil White kids instead of having some of his own. King definitely had issues.