Super Bass to become the 1st solo Diamond single released by a black female

Started by fedswatchin, May 03, 2019, 10:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakim.

First solo song by a black female to be certified Diamond

:stressed:

Congrats Queen

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Hakim.

Quote from: Life is Strange on May 03, 2019, 10:12:10 PM
Quote from: Hakim. on May 03, 2019, 10:11:31 PM
First solo song by a black female to be certified Diamond

:stressed:

Congrats Queen
Wtf for real? :mmyulost:

Yes!

"Love The Way You Lie" & "We Found Live" are NOT solo!

:blessed:

Young

fedswatchin

That's so major. She is so strong and hasn't slowed down after all this time. Not enough bitches are relentless in this world

FRANCE

The fact that a song like Superbass is her most successful hit song. And Starships being next? Queen of Rap my ass. :kii:

Big accomplishment either way. Wonder if she'll ever get this level of success ever again.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: COIS on May 03, 2019, 10:19:07 PM
The fact that a song like Superbass is her most successful hit song. And Starships being next? Queen of Rap my ass. :kii:

Big accomplishment either way. Wonder if she'll ever get this level of success ever again.

She's rapping on both songs. I'm not understanding the issues. What other Rap bitch is doing it?

fedswatchin

you do know that she's rapping on both of those songs... right?

fedswatchin

Quote from: WAVÉS. on May 03, 2019, 10:30:39 PM

She's rapping on both songs. I'm not understanding the issues. What other Rap bitch is doing it?
they never looked Rihanna up and down when she used to go pop. Hell, that was when ppl actually started paying attention to sis. Black ppl can sing pop music, like it's ok

Opposites Attract.

nnnnn right. They should be more concerned as to why after all these years Queen is the first Black Woman to do it rather than the "pop" of it all.