Official TV Show Thread!

Started by BrandySource, May 07, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

Quote from: Baphomet. on November 20, 2016, 07:31:19 PM
:guys: Wait  ..... melmel tell me the truth dammit  :fuming:
hjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

actually besides This Is Us, I do really like Jane The Virgin and Crazy Ex-Girfriend

♛MANNY♛

well two of those are def gettin' the boot

MelMel

Manny do you want to go back on my list? :uhh:

♛MANNY♛

November 20, 2016, 07:40:29 PM #1848 Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 07:40:55 PM by 1 9 9 2
srr' but CW but that ex girlfriend show on fridays

i mean the latest episode got half a million views :dead: just sayin bby no need to put me on a list but if you feelin' a bit froggy jump bitch

Vonc2002

Mel crazy ex became TERRIBLE this season. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 20, 2016, 07:41:01 PM
what? I thought it got better!!!! You finally see how absolutely terrible Rebecca is?

♛MANNY♛

MelMel

Quote from: 1 9 9 2 on November 20, 2016, 07:40:29 PM
srr' but CW but that ex girlfriend show on fridays

i mean the latest episode got half a million views :dead: just sayin bby no need to put me on a list but if you feelin' a bit froggy jump bitch
:uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

I saw the ratings but now it's back on fag! On my list!!!!
  :welllol: :welllol:

MelMel

♛MANNY♛

all you fags are making my list this week whew

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on November 20, 2016, 07:41:44 PM
what? I thought it got better!!!! You finally see how absolutely terrible Rebecca is?
She's annoying af but she was annoying last season too. Loved when the bby daddy on jane called that bitch and her husband out for being judgey. That's exactly why i hate them
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

♛MANNY♛

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 20, 2016, 07:43:59 PM
Quote from: MelMel on November 20, 2016, 07:41:44 PM
She's annoying af but she was annoying last season too. Loved when the bby daddy on jane called that bitch and her husband out for being judgey. That's exactly why i hate them
everytime she has a breakthrough, she backtracks. Ugh. Still love her though

and when I was watching it, I was like, Vonc is going to like this part  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

but then bby ddy started stripping his shirt off and I almost got pregnant  :oof: :oof: :oof: :oof:

Vonc2002

I need jane and Michael to break up.  I can't have a happy marriage going on.  Plus i just want that bitch to HURT  :feelinmyself:

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 20, 2016, 07:48:36 PM
I need jane and Michael to break up.  I can't have a happy marriage going on.  Plus i just want that bitch to HURT  :feelinmyself:
hjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

fuck u!!!!!!!!!!

I need them to work so I can keep Rafael to myself!  :stressed: