Britney Has NO Desire To Perform & Wants Dad's Conservator Removed

Started by Freemala Harris, September 15, 2020, 06:03:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

Andrew Wallet served as co-conservator of Britney's estate from 2008 to 2019 and, according to the pop star, was paid millions of dollars for his service ... including a $100,000 payout in March 2019 when he quit the job.

In docs filed Monday, Britney says she's done performing, at least for now, and she needs to keep her expenses in check and make "difficult budgetary choices going forward." Britney says she believes her dad, Jamie, is ignoring her financial situation by attempting to bring Wallet back on board.

Britney says Wallet was paid nearly a half a million dollars a year for the last 5 years he worked for her, and feels he's just way too expensive.

As we've reported, Britney and Jamie have been in a nasty battle over her conservatorship — she no longer wants him to be the sole conservator of her estate, and has suggested a financial institution, not Wallet, should join him as co-conservator.

TMZ broke the story ... in a hearing last month, the status of Britney's conservatorship remained unchanged. Our sources said one of the main issues is Britney's mental illness has allegedly made it difficult for her to make important life decisions ... and she's been in rough shape for the last year.

#FreeBritney

https://www.lovebscott.com/britney-spears-no-desire-perform-right-now-wants-dad-jamies-chosen-conservator-removed

damns

this is what quee was trying to tell us on insta

The way my goddess was trying to spin the fuck OWT of the clutches of evil

Susaney B Anthony bit  :stressed:

Freemala Harris

yeah

Its nice to confirm that quee wants to retire. She's been working since a little girl and its well deserved. My other good sis who was another teen starlet (Namie Amuro) also retired recently. I hope she finds peace somehow

Her damn POP legacy is just....

Lettuce appreciate it a bit 

CHOKE

Freemala Harris

Its really heartbreaking to think about

The way the industry, media, and even her own family broke her damn spirit

M-Rocka

Nervous self, glad she's finally speaking up so we don't get anymore of these out of the blue Q&A's

M-Rocka

:young: My favorite holiday is Halloween because I love scaring people! Lolz! yes hun, we're scared and concerned for your well being. This 5 day old eye shadow and frazzled hair with the same crop top ain't cute, Brit. :uhh:

I felt like she definitely was hinting around with that.

Freemala Harris

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 15, 2020, 06:30:12 AM
:young: My favorite holiday is Halloween because I love scaring people! Lolz! yes hun, we're scared and concerned for your well being. This 5 day old eye shadow and frazzled hair with the same crop top ain't cute, Brit. :uhh:

The way quee telling us about her favorite food off of the dollar menu was a veiled cry for help

Anney Frank bit  :stressed:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Freemala Harris

Not quee trying to seduce her way out of this conservatorship

This damns abolitionist 

M-Rocka

Quote from: Freecalis on September 15, 2020, 06:48:54 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 15, 2020, 06:30:12 AM

The way quee telling us about her favorite food off of the dollar menu was a veiled cry for help

Anney Frank bit  :stressed:
!!!!!

Double quarter pounder with extra onions and pickles! Large fries! McFlurry!

She's definitely crying out for help. I want her to win so bad.

Cowgirl

Want them to get to the bottom of this. She deserves freedom!

Kurama

Quote from: Freecalis on September 15, 2020, 06:04:14 AM
yeah

Its nice to confirm that quee wants to retire. She's been working since a little girl and its well deserved. My other good sis who was another teen starlet (Namie Amuro) also retired recently. I hope she finds peace somehow

Her damn POP legacy is just....

Lettuce appreciate it a bit

Namie wait

:scrumptious:

Young

Cowgirl

Ma Lo

The industry destroyed her. How does her boyfriend even cope? He can't possibly be happy with her.