New Essence Mag Interview: Brandy On Learning Her True Self At 40

Started by clutch, April 11, 2019, 10:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatever

It wouldn't be bad if she revamp her entire show.

Add a band and an aesthetic and take it to a higher level.

Vonc2002

Quote from: whatever on April 11, 2019, 11:20:24 AM
It wouldn't be bad if she revamp her entire show.

Add a band and an aesthetic and take it to a higher level.

We been waiting on this for yrs. I've given up on this girl, which is why I'm not surprised or moved by any of this
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Blackpantha

Where the fuck is Sonja in all of this madness? Someone needs to put this woman too sit down and have a serious talk as too what is going on with her. I mean come on now this is too much. You're on your journey and all that. But this, this is just overbearing now. Da fuck! No talk about new music. Not even a fucking leaked song to tie us the fuck over. This is too much now. 
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Young

Vonc2002

Eart kitt was small af, she's of mixed race and dealt with that kinda stuff in the south, she was overtly sexy and sexual, etc it would literally make no sense for someone to cast brandy as Eartha kitt :dead:
Another flex as Michael or Zoe as Nina Simone situation
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 11, 2019, 11:39:24 AM
Eart kitt was small af, she's of mixed race and dealt with that kinda stuff in the south

:rudone: is Brandy some GIANT

Vonc2002

Quote from: Heartbreaker. on April 11, 2019, 11:41:00 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 11, 2019, 11:39:24 AM
Eart kitt was small af, she's of mixed race and dealt with that kinda stuff in the south

:rudone: is Brandy some GIANT
She's not small and especially in heels which she'll definitely be in to play Eartha kitt. It makes no fckn sense for her to play this role

GLOCK

Brandy can't really act 

so that's the most important thing 
her in a biopic.. nah