New Essence Mag Interview: Brandy On Learning Her True Self At 40

Started by clutch, April 11, 2019, 10:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

QuoteI didn't love myself when I was in my so called prime. I used to think my life was a gift and a curse. But then as the years went by and I went through more crazy things and really on a search for God, I finally found my way. But I didn't find my way until recently—at 39 and now 40.

:dead:

Ma Lo

FlowerBomb

April 11, 2019, 12:47:52 PM #65 Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 12:48:01 PM by الملك المبارك Amir-Al Sheikh Iman Yuseff Hassan.
This is why Princess told her to shut the fuck up
Bran is all talk

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia on April 11, 2019, 12:25:00 PM
QuoteI didn't love myself when I was in my so called prime. I used to think my life was a gift and a curse. But then as the years went by and I went through more crazy things and really on a search for God, I finally found my way. But I didn't find my way until recently—at 39 and now 40.

She LEGIT has the same story everytime :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Kalifornia on April 11, 2019, 12:25:00 PM

every few years  :dead:

Young

Quote from: Glock on April 11, 2019, 11:45:27 AM
Brandy can't really act

so that's the most important thing
her in a biopic.. nah

This is not true

Ma Lo

n

but she can.. and she's received so much specialized training over the years.. I don't feel comfortable saying she can't act at all.. but dew sis..blunt, opinionated self. 

Ma Lo