T-Boz On TLC: The Whole Industry Turned On Us When Left-Eye Died

Started by Freemala Harris, October 14, 2020, 10:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: long-timeBfan on October 15, 2020, 09:39:17 AM
Before I LOVED Brandy I LOVED TLC... I am always here for any new music that they make.

:wub:

I get where you're coming from being a day 1 TLC fan but Lisa has to be involved somehow some way

Scott.

I love TLC. One of the first artists I LOVE as a kid, but TLC is a group where everyone needs to be present. It was never gonna be the same without Lisa. 

how u let him cheat

tlc could have worked just fine if their material was on point period

KYJuvenatiON.

It was obvious their "passion" for music died with left eye. After that they started just doing music for money and that came across in the music. They didn't have the spark anymore. 

how u let him cheat

Aalumeci.

:uhh:

I was making the point that Left Eye was that spark that died. Y'all know damn well I don't do that, look who I stan nnnnn I was gonna say driving home the point but I know how y'all are smh

how u let him cheat

vcccccc we know king

it was just.... the way it came out... i had to kii

:butwait!:

how u let him cheat

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on October 17, 2020, 12:16:51 PM
:uhh:

I was making the point that Left Eye was that spark that died. Y'all know damn well I don't do that, look who I stan nnnnn I was gonna say driving home the point but I know how y'all are smh

cccvvvcvvvvv this edittt

lonz i hate yoooooooou  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

It is kinda weird how everyone in the industry started speaking so highly of Lisa after she died.
I remember it wasn't like that in the years before she passed. For example LA didn't support her Supernova album, but a year later he's saying she was crucial for TLC and they're over?

Cowgirl

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on October 17, 2020, 08:43:56 PM
It is kinda weird how everyone in the industry started speaking so highly of Lisa after she died.
I remember it wasn't like that in the years before she passed. For example LA didn't support her Supernova album, but a year later he's saying she was crucial for TLC and they're over?
Lisa was ahead of her time