T-Boz On TLC: The Whole Industry Turned On Us When Left-Eye Died

Started by Freemala Harris, October 14, 2020, 10:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Lisa was the special sauce of the group, tbh.

The way the group died when she did.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Annie on October 14, 2020, 01:21:05 PM
I thought the problem was tboz struggling with her health..like she didn't have the energy
:omgwatshappening:

Well that was fucking rude.

Cowgirl

Quote from: the album is fucking comingggg on October 14, 2020, 12:20:31 PM
lisa might have only contributed a verse here and there as far as vocals, but remember quee was kinda the visionary of the group
!!!

Lisa kinda was the entire TLC brand

FRANCE

MelMel

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: the album is fucking comingggg on October 14, 2020, 03:28:10 PM
Quote from: 4everSLAYanafan on October 14, 2020, 12:47:23 PM
Quote from: the album is fucking comingggg on October 14, 2020, 12:19:36 PM
Quote from: Murrah on October 14, 2020, 12:17:20 PM
Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on October 14, 2020, 11:53:21 AM
Yea TBoz, y'all were the first act I stanned back in 93 but the 2 of you just wouldn't DO. And left eye was my least fav. TLC needed all of you

I disagree, they carried the group. A Left Eye verse was simply the cherry on top.

see this us what i was feeling too

but then

when you look at 3D

:shook:

idk

3D with just T-Boz and Chill wasn't great at all, it's not touching any of their previous work. The recycled raps from Lisa's solo records and beats saved the album anybody could have did those songs they did on 3D

vvcccc that was kinda my point bby

yes I agree and elaborated, people need to understand

how u let him cheat

Quote from: 4everSLAYanafan on October 14, 2020, 05:11:58 PM
Quote from: the album is fucking comingggg on October 14, 2020, 03:28:10 PM
Quote from: 4everSLAYanafan on October 14, 2020, 12:47:23 PM
Quote from: the album is fucking comingggg on October 14, 2020, 12:19:36 PM
Quote from: Murrah on October 14, 2020, 12:17:20 PM
Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on October 14, 2020, 11:53:21 AM
Yea TBoz, y'all were the first act I stanned back in 93 but the 2 of you just wouldn't DO. And left eye was my least fav. TLC needed all of you

I disagree, they carried the group. A Left Eye verse was simply the cherry on top.

see this us what i was feeling too

but then

when you look at 3D

:shook:

idk

3D with just T-Boz and Chill wasn't great at all, it's not touching any of their previous work. The recycled raps from Lisa's solo records and beats saved the album anybody could have did those songs they did on 3D

vvcccc that was kinda my point bby

yes I agree and elaborated, people need to understand

cccvvvvv v

:ATLcameo:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Lazarus on October 14, 2020, 07:04:21 PM
T-Boz & Left Eye >>>>
I do believe those 2 were always irreplaceable. The group wouldn't have been able to move on without either one of them.

Chilli was a major part too but I can see them being able to replace her with another beauty.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Chilli was already the replacement for that girl Crystal (the original C in TLC)

Harlem

Regardless if Lisa rapped or not, her energy, dancing & swag added to the group too... everytime I watch Red Light Special or Unpretty videos... Lisa was the fuck present w/ her acting

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: Lazarus on October 14, 2020, 07:04:21 PM
T-Boz & Left Eye >>>>

!!!! T-boz always captured my attention with her look she was my fave instantly! For some reason I couldn't take my eyes off her in the No Scrubs even tho she wasn't singing lead she always this swag that was undeniable. I liked Left Eye as well never really got into Chilli but she was cute girl nonetheless

🔥🔥🔥

long-timeTheRoofFan

Before I LOVED Brandy I LOVED TLC... I am always here for any new music that they make.

:wub:

Cowgirl

Nonchalantboi

:kii: I refused to acknowledge what he said but guess he got into Brandy  music later

🔥🔥🔥