I'm PISSED....Monica, Brandy, Amerie, Keri....

Started by Checkmate Burruss, April 16, 2019, 10:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: Glock on April 16, 2019, 12:42:54 PM
Brandy, Monica and Mya should tour

keri would be a great opener

I'm shaking at the thought

Ack ack ack !

Young

Kaeli.

Oh ok so lil mo will be used as the bathroom break mess I assume 

Opposites Attract.

n

I thought this was Cardi's mess  :dead:

But anyway this is definitely dope and I can't wait to see it. If only Aaliyah was alive to participate.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Lazarus

Live Nation Urban Reveals Femme It Forward All-Female Series With Cardi B, Jorja Smith, Brandy & More

Live Nation Urban has announced a new multi-platform series of all female curated lineups called Femme It Forward that will spotlight female visionaries in front of and behind the scenes of the entertainment industry.

The multi-market series of events and initiatives will feature immersive activations, panel discussions and comedy shows coupled with a host of live shows by emerging acts, A-list stars and legeacy acts. The shows so far include Cardi B, City Girls, Teyana Taylor, Nicole Bus, Rico Nasty, Jorja Smith, Kali Uchis, Ari Lennox, Ama Lou, Dounia, Brianna Cash, Mahalia, Jill Scott, Faith Evans, Tweet, Monica, Brandy, Ashanti, Keri Hilson, Amerie, Lil Mo and Mya, with more to be announced.

"Since our inception in 2017, Live Nation Urban continues to create opportunities for emerging and established urban artists -- both on the stage and behind the scenes," said Heather Lowery, Live Nation Urban vp talent & touring, in a statement. "This past year has been an exceptional one for women in music and entertainment, and with the incredible contributions of women, it is fitting that we honor the future of music and its continued steps on the path to inclusion."

Lowery will host the Black Women in the C-Suite panel at Broccoli Con on April 26 in Washington, D.C. with speakers Bozoma St. John from Endeavor, BET's Jeanine Liburd and Live Nation's Nadia Rawlinson. Live Nation Urban has partnered with the conference and music festival for Broccoli City weekend since 2018.

Other events include Cardi B's Femme It Forward New York state concerts on May 25-26 at St. Joseph's Health Amphitheater at Lakeview in Syracuse and Saratoga Performing Arts Center in Saratoga Springs, respectively, with support from Teyana Taylor, City Girls and Nicole Bus. Also on the docket is Live Nation Urban's Summer Block Party, which touts an all female lineup in Texas, and concerts with Brandy, Monica, Mya, Keri Hilson and more.

The newly announced events follow rapper Rico Nasty's Femme It Forward panel and performance at Harvard University sponsored by the Association of Black Harvard Women.

All Femme It Forward shows will donate a portion of proceeds from ticket sales to philanthropic organizations that support the advancement of women. Tickets for select shows go on sale Friday with the remainder going on sale April 26.

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

GLOCK

Not Monica and brandy perched at 3 dates 

ncjdjdjdjd

my should've been at the first mess too

HUGO

Quote from: Anti-Black on April 16, 2019, 10:50:26 AM
Awww this sounds cute.

Lil Mo looks a damn fool in that pic btw.

ffff I was tryna figure out who that was  :dead:

Ma Lo