New Interview! BRANDY with ComplexMusic.com "for me, this song is the single"

Started by RekeRig, January 14, 2016, 04:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Hmm...I think now that the song is out, producers are gonna wanna give her material that sounds somewhat similar. I do think (like she said) that the sound will be left field and not typical Brandy and I'm here for that.

BranLover

Great interview. Good to see her so confident. Feels like things will be different this era.

RekeRig

Quote from: Sirius on January 14, 2016, 07:02:16 PM
I'm so glad she's back in music mode.
omf

It's really crazy that she's HERE. I wonder what the "coming soon" is.

Rxxf

Quote from: NexTae on January 14, 2016, 07:08:32 PM
Great interview. Good to see her so confident. Feels like things will be different this era.

it's crazy that 4 years have gone by since 2/11
BRANDY

RekeRig

Quote from: Francois Lite on January 14, 2016, 07:02:26 PM
Hmm...I think now that the song is out, producers are gonna wanna give her material that sounds somewhat similar. I do think (like she said) that the sound will be left field and not typical Brandy and I'm here for that.
right. Cuz she's not allowing that

Niggas tryna recreate full moon will probably be shown the DOOR. And I'm here for that

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: RIG on January 14, 2016, 07:12:27 PM
Quote from: Sirius on January 14, 2016, 07:02:16 PM
I'm so glad she's back in music mode.
omf

It's really crazy that she's HERE. I wonder what the "coming soon" is.
Hopefully the album (wishful thinking) or at least the EP

Cowgirl

Quote from: RIG on January 14, 2016, 07:13:18 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on January 14, 2016, 07:02:26 PM
right. Cuz she's not allowing that

Niggas tryna recreate full moon will probably be shown the DOOR. And I'm here for that

BranBran

I love this confident and hope she stays in this mood.
Once again she didn't disappoint and she should stick to these thoughts about just trying out new things.

brocka4life

Quote from: Tijobr on January 14, 2016, 06:27:42 PM
"What sounds do you have in mind, what producers...."

"oh, I love my new song, its different, it relates to me"

:dead: :plzstop:

Bran never wants to give us an honest answer about what's she's really doing currently music wise  :-D

I think she's already answered most of that recently tho. It's clear she's looking to try, and create, new sounds. And she has mentioned there's a new/unknown producer she is interested in working with but doesn't want everyone else to know yet. This will be an exciting era sonically if nothing else.

JRocka

I think B&P is a great song it's starting to get heavy radio play on the stations here...I know she gonna bring it with the albun

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Amir on January 14, 2016, 04:31:41 PM
I USE it for the first single
I think she's re-recorded the 'single' version for official release

She re recorded it without "bitches" and "niggas" so it's radio friendly.

FRANCE

Quote from: brocka4life on January 14, 2016, 09:53:01 PM
Quote from: Tijobr on January 14, 2016, 06:27:42 PM
"What sounds do you have in mind, what producers...."

"oh, I love my new song, its different, it relates to me"

:dead: :plzstop:

Bran never wants to give us an honest answer about what's she's really doing currently music wise  :-D

I think she's already answered most of that recently tho. It's clear she's looking to try, and create, new sounds. And she has mentioned there's a new/unknown producer she is interested in working with but doesn't want everyone else to know yet. This will be an exciting era sonically if nothing else.

Yea, I dont really mind Bran being hush hush about what she's doing. And maybe that's her plan. With 2/11, we knew everything. By the time the track listing for the album was ready, we already knew the title of all the songs and wanted to know where White Flag was. lol. I like the element of surprise this go round and wouldnt mind if she doesn't reveal too much.