Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Mustafa Ali just pinned the WWE Champion. I?m fucking happy. SD was way better than RAW.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on December 18, 2018, 08:35:46 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 18, 2018, 08:30:44 PM
Something is telling me Queen is going to start frustrated in the coming months and turn heel. She?s going to go back to 2k15 bitchy Nao, I?m speaking it into existence!!!
I think so too. But rumors are swirling that Asuka is going to turn heel but not so sure about that.
I hope not, she?s an awful heel. :dead:

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 18, 2018, 10:41:54 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on December 18, 2018, 08:35:46 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 18, 2018, 08:30:44 PM
Something is telling me Queen is going to start frustrated in the coming months and turn heel. She?s going to go back to 2k15 bitchy Nao, I?m speaking it into existence!!!
I think so too. But rumors are swirling that Asuka is going to turn heel but not so sure about that.
I hope not, she?s an awful heel. :dead:
I agree with you.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Lord I wish they?d stop giving Lousey a mic. Turn Sasha & Barely heel already. Sasha is a natural heel.

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 14, 2019, 08:39:23 PM
Lord I wish they?d stop giving Lousey a mic. Turn Sasha & Barely heel already. Sasha is a natural heel.
I agree. I think Sasha is going to turn heel at that Lousey match. I think shit is going to get real. Did you see Sasha put the four horsewomen sign at Lousey tonight? And Nikki Cross is on Raw so that means Lacey Evans is going to be on Smackdown. smh I hate her.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on January 14, 2019, 09:37:26 PM
I agree. I think Sasha is going to turn heel at that Lousey match. I think shit is going to get real. Did you see Sasha put the four horsewomen sign at Lousey tonight? And Nikki Cross is on Raw so that means Lacey Evans is going to be on Smackdown. smh I hate her.
I'm so ready for Sasha & Barely to go heel together and decimate Lousey lolz! Lacey is just a fake Charlotte. I honestly can't wait to see the REAL 4 HW reunite and run rampant. This will be epic for sure. What's the rumor about unifying the RAW & SD Women's titles and making it the undisputed women's championship? This is so stupid. I love Nikki Cross, unhinged self.

M-Rocka

Those WWE Women's Tag Team titles are horrendous. But to see 6 women's tag teams from RAW & SD battling it out for those titles at Elimination Chamber is exciting. When is Anorexia suppose to come back, after RR?

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 14, 2019, 10:31:19 PM
Those WWE Women's Tag Team titles are horrendous. But to see 6 women's tag teams from RAW & SD battling it out for those titles at Elimination Chamber is exciting. When is Anorexia suppose to come back, after RR?
I think it?s going to be awhile before she comes back due to the concussions. She?s still dealing with them.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

And I agree about the Women?s Tag Titles looking horrendous. They look so plain and dumb. smh
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 14, 2019, 10:12:54 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on January 14, 2019, 09:37:26 PM
I'm so ready for Sasha & Barely to go heel together and decimate Lousey lolz! Lacey is just a fake Charlotte. I honestly can't wait to see the REAL 4 HW reunite and run rampant. This will be epic for sure. What's the rumor about unifying the RAW & SD Women's titles and making it the undisputed women's championship? This is so stupid. I love Nikki Cross, unhinged self.
I heard that Nikki could still go to SD though. Lacey was on Raw tonight though so was EC III and Heavy Machinery.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

I heard Braun was removed from the match because he?s not cleared to wrestle yet.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Yesssss Finn is facing Brock for the Universal Title at RR!!! Thank goodness. Vince doesn?t like him though.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

charlie.

What y?all think of the tag titles?

Lol ppl are saying it looks better than the men?s. I agree.

https://twitter.com/wwe/status/1085014885350629376?s=21

Quote from: marijuana. on January 15, 2019, 09:15:09 AM
What y?all think of the tag titles?

Lol ppl are saying it looks better than the men?s. I agree.

https://twitter.com/wwe/status/1085014885350629376?s=21
I guess... These should?ve been introduced at Evolution instead of Elimination Chamber. smh But the design has Triple H?s name all over it.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"