Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 06, 2019, 09:29:26 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on June 06, 2019, 09:06:27 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 06, 2019, 06:30:22 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on June 06, 2019, 12:39:39 PM
Oh, in other news: Becky is slated to drop the RAW Women's title to that Lacey Evans thing at Stomping Grounds. But Triple H doesn't like that at all. According to what I've gathered from my own sources, Triple H is planning to change the outcome of that match to have Becky retaining because he feels that Vince is way out of touch in regards to everything.

And I just read a rumor that they're going to have a triple threat match for the Raw women's title with Pacey, Boobs, and Becky at Stomping Grounds.

Speaking of SG, I see Barely has to defend her SD women's title against...wait for it....Anorexa. I mean I guess they forgot about Ember Moon and Sonya Dykeville. :uhh:

What's with this random storyline with Carmella and Mandy Stratus? :hmph:
The whole Carmella and Mandy stuff isn't a storyline. Basically they have been coming for one another on social media since MITB that's where their beef came from. Ember is still rehabbing her elbow from surgery she had awhile back. Mandy is slated to turn on Sonya at some point and they're supposed to beef and wind up being a triple threat between them and Barely at a later PPV. Because Barely is going to retain at Stomping Grounds.
I'd rather see that than Anorexa.

That would be interesting to see the dyke and Trish 2.0 turn on one another. But I would've loved to see them have a shot at the tag team titles. Like what's going on with the pterodactyls not defending those titles?
Apparently they're supposed to defend them against Asuka and Kairi at Stomping Grounds. Vince loves those two annoying and loud bitches. Triple H isn't happy about how long those things have been able to hold onto those titles. I died when you called them pterodactyls. :plzstop:
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on June 06, 2019, 09:59:35 PM
Oh, in other news: Becky is slated to drop the RAW Women's title to that Lacey Evans thing at Stomping Grounds. But Triple H doesn't like that at all. According to what I've gathered from my own sources, Triple H is planning to change the outcome of that match to have Becky retaining because he feels that Vince is way out of touch in regards to everything.

And I just read a rumor that they're going to have a triple threat match for the Raw women's title with Pacey, Boobs, and Becky at Stomping Grounds.

Speaking of SG, I see Barely has to defend her SD women's title against...wait for it....Anorexa. I mean I guess they forgot about Ember Moon and Sonya Dykeville. :uhh:

The whole Carmella and Mandy stuff isn't a storyline. Basically they have been coming for one another on social media since MITB that's where their beef came from. Ember is still rehabbing her elbow from surgery she had awhile back. Mandy is slated to turn on Sonya at some point and they're supposed to beef and wind up being a triple threat between them and Barely at a later PPV. Because Barely is going to retain at Stomping Grounds.

That would be interesting to see the dyke and Trish 2.0 turn on one another. But I would've loved to see them have a shot at the tag team titles. Like what's going on with the pterodactyls not defending those titles?
Apparently they're supposed to defend them against Asuka and Kairi at Stomping Grounds. Vince loves those two annoying and loud bitches. Triple H isn't happy about how long those things have been able to hold onto those titles. I died when you called them pterodactyls. :plzstop:
Gorl I'm just saying lol I'm so over them bitches. They're fucking annoying

We need to discuss why Anorexa is a face on Raw, but when she's a wild card on SD she's heel. Like I'm confused!

I couldn't even enjoy the shows this week. Vince allegedly is aware of the overwhelmingly negative response that he's been getting about the product today. He's hell bent on trying to revive the XFL. Him and Hunter are at odds too behind the scenes. It's like OMG just retire already and let Steph & Hunter run things.

M-Rocka

This is super random, but I miss Raw 1999-2007. Somebody on Youtube has a channel where all the dark matches were filmed prior to the main broadcast. I saw Jazz's dark match with Lita, apparently it was a tryout match. I definitely want to see this bitch in Impact Wrestling or AEW.

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 19, 2019, 10:06:21 PM

We need to discuss why Anorexa is a face on Raw, but when she's a wild card on SD she's heel. Like I'm confused!

I couldn't even enjoy the shows this week. Vince allegedly is aware of the overwhelmingly negative response that he's been getting about the product today. He's hell bent on trying to revive the XFL. Him and Hunter are at odds too behind the scenes. It's like OMG just retire already and let Steph & Hunter run things.
No she's a tweener when she appeared as a wild card because Barely is a face. Oooooooh did you see the bomb she dropped on Tuesday night and called Barely fake and phony and basically shaded the entire Women's division back from their time in NXT. I told you the shit about them treating her like shit when they were in NXT and the only person to really be nice to her was Boobs. Kofi is going to retain. I have a feeling that Seth is going to retain and Brock is going to cash in and fail. But Pacey is going to win the title at Stomping Grounds.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Kaeli.

SDOFLJSDKFJPOISD

U guys don't like the iiconics? I love them and how irritating they are. They remind me of Laycool and The Beautiful People (TNA). 

Def More entertaining than like 95% of the women's roster tbh 

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 19, 2019, 11:23:22 PM
SDOFLJSDKFJPOISD

U guys don't like the iiconics? I love them and how irritating they are. They remind me of Laycool and The Beautiful People (TNA).

Figured that you would like mediocrity. smh.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Kaeli.

:everythingok:

I mean...not like i have much to choose from with this shitty female roster  

pCj

Wait a got damn minute, FLICKochet!

:ohwow:

[ You must login or register to view this NSFW! ]

Knew my man is a fag  :unbothered:

M-Rocka

sdfsjkgsldgsd

Sasha really does NOT give a fuck anymore!!!!!!!

https://www.thesportster.com/news/sasha-banks-promotes-aews-event-on-twitter/

QuoteSasha Banks hasn't been seen on WWE television in over two months now, having last appeared at the WrestleMania 35 event on Apr. 7 - where her and Bayley dropped the Women's Tag Team Championships to The IIconics.
The Legit Boss was frustrated when she learned at the last minute that her and Bayley were losing the titles. Banks would cancel an upcoming appearance on The Wendy Williams Show, and there were rumors that she wanted to quit WWE after WrestleMania 35. The company granted her time off to consider her future in WWE, and she hasn't been back since.
During her hiatus, Banks has posted a handful of cryptic social media messages. But this latest one is certainly going to catch the eyes of WWE officials. If you go to her Twitter page (hat tip to Ringside News for catching this), Banks retweeted Cody Rhodes' promotion of AEW's Road To Fyter Fest event.

WWE certainly won't be happy about one of its top superstars promoting the event of a rival company. Keep in mind that Sami Zayn got in trouble for mentioning "AEW" during a talking segment on Monday Night Raw. But Banks might not even return to the WWE anyway, so it's unlikely she'd face many (if any) repercussions for promoting this AEW event.
Banks' future with the WWE remains a giant question mark right now. Obviously, she wants better character direction and more opportunities. But perhaps the damage is done, and it's not crazy to think AEW has been pushing hard to bring Banks aboard. We'll just have to wait and see how this entire saga plays out.
What This Means
It's anybody's guess what will happen with Banks and the WWE here. There were rumors that she would return at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view last month, but that never took place. She's a top-tier superstar and deserves a main event push, but if WWE isn't going to give it to her, it wouldn't be a surprise if we've already seen the last of Sasha Banks with the company.
:plzstop: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

SDOFLJSDKFJPOISD

fffffffffffffff

Gorl what???? They are nowhere near Laycool and The Beautiful People :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on June 19, 2019, 10:49:49 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 19, 2019, 10:06:21 PM

No she's a tweener when she appeared as a wild card because Barely is a face. Oooooooh did you see the bomb she dropped on Tuesday night and called Barely fake and phony and basically shaded the entire Women's division back from their time in NXT. I told you the shit about them treating her like shit when they were in NXT and the only person to really be nice to her was Boobs. Kofi is going to retain. I have a feeling that Seth is going to retain and Brock is going to cash in and fail. But Pacey is going to win the title at Stomping Grounds.
I missed part of SD this week, I need to go back and watch that clip. I think Barely will retain against Anorexa due to outside interference from Kathy Bates (Nikki Cross). What is going on with Brock allegedly going to cash in his briefcase against Kofi? :uhh:

Eww I really don't want Pacey winning shit at least not right now.

pCj

Quote from: pCj on June 20, 2019, 12:06:13 AM
Wait a got damn minute, FLICKochet!

:ohwow:

[ You must login or register to view this NSFW! ]

Knew my man is a fag  :unbothered:
K, fuck uploading it myself  :overit:
from r/WrestleWithThePackage

Kaeli.

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 20, 2019, 10:03:32 PM
SDOFLJSDKFJPOISD

fffffffffffffff

Gorl what???? They are nowhere near Laycool and The Beautiful People :dead:
BZMXBXMXHXKJX

Who said that hun

I just said their gimmick reminds me of them :holdupguys: