Wendy calls Onigga “Washed Up” and everyone agrees in the audience with cheer

Started by reekz, November 11, 2019, 02:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Is mayday in here praising Bey? Nugga BYE :dead: you couldn't even tell us why you "hate" Nicki so much. Shut that shit up until Janet releases that EP

Vonc, sit back until Rih gets off tamela mann diet. Nicki's good

Kalifornia.

Next thing ya know she'll be squeezed in next to TS Madison on Queen Supreme :plzstop:

Opposites Attract.

I doubt she's talking about Nicki because Nicki has literally only mentioned the bitch one time ever and that was 2 weeks ago. 

And tbh if the bitch can't put an address on it, it ain't respected. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

Quote from: Linnethia Leakes on November 11, 2019, 03:46:55 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 11, 2019, 03:24:51 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 11, 2019, 03:09:53 PM
Drag it Queen. Your platform is much larger than hers lolz!
RIGHT! I didn't even know she still had that Apple mess.........and the fact that those few people still listen :dead:
that's a fact?

https://twitter.com/NICKIMINAJ/status/1154053595869802502

Queen's reach is large
Not the most listened to on Beats one  :dead:
What other shows do they have?  Who is her competition? Monica is the most successful girl on family hustle.  U see how that works?  Nigga don't let those FEW people still tuning in to listen to this bitch combust every week delude u into thinking this girl is not on her way out
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

reekz

Quote from: 1996. on November 11, 2019, 03:52:31 PM
I doubt she's talking about Nicki because Nicki has literally only mentioned the bitch one time ever and that was 2 weeks ago.

And tbh if the bitch can't put an address on it, it ain't respected.

Bitch please. When did Nicki ever put a address on any fucking thing? Nothing but subs, don't try it faggot.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 11, 2019, 03:53:56 PM
RIGHT! I didn't even know she still had that Apple mess.........and the fact that those few people still listen :dead:
that's a fact?

Queen's reach is large
What other shows do they have?  Who is her competition? Monica is the most successful girl on family hustle.  U see how that works?  Nigga don't let those FEW people still tuning in to listen to this bitch combust every week delude u into thinking this girl is not on her way out

hucuhdhdjjdxjxjjj
OOP!

fedswatchin

Vonc weren't you a big time Cardi? Mums the word on all her flops huh? 2 year ass bitch :kii: Like I said, Nicki good!

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 11, 2019, 03:53:56 PM
that's a fact?

Queen's reach is large
you don't realize the "few" ppl that tuned in got it back to Wendy, who fumed out live on the air about it :kii: mission accomplished. Thanks "few" people

Opposites Attract.

Nicki threads always by the same individuals who claim she's done :dead:

Kim is washed up. Remy is washed up. Missy is washed.  All 3 are currently active and releasing new shit but I don't see constant threads made about them. Nicki is The Queen and an obsession  

Opposites Attract.

Janet us tf washed and done. Her legacy is known as the bitch who pulled out a titty. She isn't respected as anything other than being Michael Jackson's little sis. 

fedswatchin

And a constant, never a fad. We see what a fad looks like and that bitch is on her way out after year #2 :kii:

yummy

I thought this was about 50 Cent, he's always posting shady stuff about her on IG

Nicki only addressed her once

CHOKE

She's talkin about Nick guys, it's why she used 'washed up'. She knows that will set her off