RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Yeah, Toya ate Kenya's puss in the bathroom after that scene was done

ssw4919

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on March 01, 2021, 04:02:53 PM
Toya is totally disgusted about Kenya having a crush on her chcjchxhxbcbxb.

cjxxjhxc

The fact that she was so surprised let's you know they were full of it all season.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on March 01, 2021, 04:11:35 PM
Yeah, Toya ate Kenya's puss in the bathroom after that scene was done
She def did, Kenya is so fluid.

:ohwow:

Cowboy Nine

Zankou.

Toya: "she's more of a mother figure to Me "

shshdhc

why in hell would Toya want this old ass lady

STUNNA GOD

SSJSJDJSJDJSJDMSMDMSMDJSDSMDMSMSMMS

Yeaaaaaa Kandi n Porsha bout to fall out again. Andy is gonna make SURE of it at the reunion. :dead: You can tell Kandi regrets it though and wish she remained mute... but she really didn't mean harm. It was harmless tea time that got a little carried away.

DHDJJDNDNDNDNDMXMSNDMSNDMZ

Cowgirl

Kandi should've gotten over Porksha's allegations but she never should have gotten close with her again. It just wasn't genuine..

STUNNA GOD

Really? Honestly.... I feel like it was pretty genuine from both sides. Kandi just has to move at her own pace... which was exhausting to watch play out on tv, but actually makes sense in real life. 

I think the real issue is that they're just only compatible with having a friendship at surface level. Kandi is a VERY honest and impartial person... if she feels that you're wrong, she's gonna say it. Whereas Porsha has a very childlike view of loyalty and friendship, where if you call her out on her shit and don't stand by her at all times, you're against her.

They're just not compatible on a deeper level because they define friendship so differently.

Cowgirl

Quote from: @KenyaMoore
For the record: Marc withdrew the divorce petition the next day and said that he was not asking for alimony in the filing and that we misinterpreted NY law. There has been no further divorce action to date. This scene was taped months ago.  #RHOA #itscomplicated

https://mobile.twitter.com/KenyaMoore/status/1366207786787471361?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
:tistheseas:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on March 01, 2021, 05:15:57 PM
Really? Honestly.... I feel like it was pretty genuine from both sides. Kandi just has to move at her own pace... which was exhausting to watch play out on tv, but actually makes sense in real life.

I think the real issue is that they're just only compatible with having a friendship at surface level. Kandi is a VERY honest and impartial person... if she feels that you're wrong, she's gonna say it. Whereas Porsha has a very childlike view of loyalty and friendship, where if you call her out on her shit and don't stand by her at all times, you're against her.

They're just not compatible on a deeper level because they define friendship so differently.
Exactly, that's why it's not genuine. Porsha doesn't know how to go beyond surface level for friendship..

Scott.

Quote from: TinaSnow on March 01, 2021, 04:53:55 PM
Kandi should've gotten over Porksha's allegations but she never should have gotten close with her again. It just wasn't genuine..

They aren't close. They are just in a much better place than they have been since season 9. Things take time, but I don't think she tried to throw her under the bus.

Tanya kinda implicated both of them, so at that point, it was like fuck it.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: TinaSnow on March 01, 2021, 05:40:19 PM
Quote from: @KenyaMoore
For the record: Marc withdrew the divorce petition the next day and said that he was not asking for alimony in the filing and that we misinterpreted NY law. There has been no further divorce action to date. This scene was taped months ago.  #RHOA #itscomplicated

https://mobile.twitter.com/KenyaMoore/status/1366207786787471361?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
:tistheseas:
n

If she doesn't just get a divorce from this toxic man already

:rudone:

ssw4919

Kenya, girl, have some self-worth.

Drew, too.

And Porsha.

These trash men.  :everythingok:

Cowgirl

Quote from: ssw4919 on March 01, 2021, 05:43:44 PM
Kenya, girl, have some self-worth.