I’m Done Criticizing Brandy’s Process

Started by Aalumeci., October 17, 2019, 09:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

October 18, 2019, 03:15:22 AM #150 Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 03:15:35 AM by Babyface
Guise Maybe she's really sick.
:nowgorl:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: whatever on October 18, 2019, 02:31:56 AM
I knew when she saw these photos she was on fuckin fire

It's like damn I buy you a Porsche, give you all the love and I'm still not good enough, you date selita ebanks who fucked everyone and always get my sloppy seconds....

Dhdhdhdh brandy even commented on that shit...
https://y100florida.iheart.com/content/2017-03-03-brandy-sends-classy-shade-selita-ebanks-way-on-ig/

Selita and him didn't work out anyway she's engaged

I think brandy really wants to be in love, married and have more children. Sis depressed. All her peers are married etc it's probably messing with her.

That's not to say relationships are everything, but with her I noticed the change when he broke her heart.

Of cpurse because its a catalyst to take a look at why u even feel anything after it was over and thats enotional wounds coming up to be addressed
Brandy isnt pressed about anyone right now because shes settled into filling up her own cuo of love and its in that space that someone can come in and share that but its not needed

We all desire partnership and love
But if the desire is coming from a place of emotional lack  its not going to end well

2 whole people coming together is ideal

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Ma Lo

n @ Monica failing .. She's had an extremely successful career. It's singers in the hood who sing way better  than her but will never see her success..

Annie

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on October 17, 2019, 09:58:02 PM
Quote from: Young on October 17, 2019, 02:15:42 PM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on October 17, 2019, 02:09:33 PM
Quote from: Bruce on October 17, 2019, 01:02:30 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on October 17, 2019, 12:20:37 PM
Brandy is clearly in a transformative phase right now and learning to cope with loss and failure on a deeper level, professionally and spiritually. I just think she's in a very deep depression right now. It's all over her face and even her dress and personal style is suffering as a result. It's no joke. I personally would rather her take care of her mental health and get more grounded, even before she decides to release new music, because what good is she to us in this state, when we are expecting her to deliver her best, in all areas where we know she can. I can just feel her pain, and she has a tendency to live in the past.. Like a lot.. And compare herself to others. Failure after failure, death after death, loss after loss, breakup after breakup and all these setbacks have just taken a toll on her as it would anyone.  There is only so much a person can take. And she has a whole daughter to look after in the midst of this, which adds another layer of responsibility to her already full plate. It's just  too much pressure for anyone.. And she's in the public eye. I def agree with Ro that she is absolutely terrified of failure and flopping again. The delays with the music have been intentional on her part. It all makes sense.  My opinion.

Celebrities have the money to go leave it all behind and go live a quiet life and find peace, but are always chasing the attention. Brandy is at a point in her life and career, that she can release music that makes her happy. Still tour all around the world, as she has a loyal fan base.

The reality is that Brandy has never failed. Monica hasn't failed, Mya hasn't failed nor Ashanti, they allow these critics and internet trolls to make them think they are failures. No, they are not Adele or Beyonce, but they are also not singing on the subway.

Oh no bby monica failed

She didn't fail at all

Please hush

It actually saddens me to see you behave so spiritually in tune and aware and then become so 180 whenever this girl is mentioned .
When will you stop ?

My spiritual path doesnt involve or include Monica so she isnt a criterion of my sprituality to be called in to querstion.

It is my set of spiritual Eyes that can see beyond plaques, fame, hits, years in the business that looks at her and can see no growth despite it

Just like they can look at brandys and actually see the growth

there is no rulebook on the right manage your spiritual path
so it kills me when ppul assume being spiritually atune means saying nice things burning incense and toxic positivity because its so much more evolved than that

so yesI can still possess a negative opinion and still be on my spiritual journey
they actually go hand in hand in the balance of life

So

but back to NOgrowthica

She has always been here for status quo
even tried to recreate TBIM for her new life era thinking that would put her back on the map again
and that didnt work
too much living in the past and repeating cycles

You sure? Monica might keep ya in 3D
:calmdownsis:  can you pick and choose like that?

Monica just got a humanitarian award isn't that like 1000 times more important for spiritual growth than recreating The Boy Is Mine? She is also raising a family and being support to her parents. She helps people in the funeral business (look at the Rupaul interview). I'm not the biggest fan of her personality but she has been a force to the people around her. Plus she got a divorce so she is moving on from the past and letting go of toxicity and taking care of herself :butwait!:  give mo some credit

/.\

Annie

October 19, 2019, 05:07:19 AM #154 Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 05:10:46 AM by Annie

10:00

The story about her witnessing dead loved ones and how traumatic that can be..and her wanting to take care of people who passed away to make it easier for family and friends. That is beautiful and people don't even know she is behind the scenes helping out.

/.\

Young

Quote from: Annie on October 19, 2019, 05:07:19 AM

10:00

The story about her witnessing dead loved ones and how traumatic that can be..and her wanting to take care of people who passed away to make it easier for family and friends. That is beautiful and people don't even know she is behind the scenes helping out.

She's amazing

Young

Quote from: Annie on October 19, 2019, 05:06:14 AM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on October 17, 2019, 09:58:02 PM
Quote from: Young on October 17, 2019, 02:15:42 PM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on October 17, 2019, 02:09:33 PM
Quote from: Bruce on October 17, 2019, 01:02:30 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on October 17, 2019, 12:20:37 PM
Brandy is clearly in a transformative phase right now and learning to cope with loss and failure on a deeper level, professionally and spiritually. I just think she's in a very deep depression right now. It's all over her face and even her dress and personal style is suffering as a result. It's no joke. I personally would rather her take care of her mental health and get more grounded, even before she decides to release new music, because what good is she to us in this state, when we are expecting her to deliver her best, in all areas where we know she can. I can just feel her pain, and she has a tendency to live in the past.. Like a lot.. And compare herself to others. Failure after failure, death after death, loss after loss, breakup after breakup and all these setbacks have just taken a toll on her as it would anyone.  There is only so much a person can take. And she has a whole daughter to look after in the midst of this, which adds another layer of responsibility to her already full plate. It's just  too much pressure for anyone.. And she's in the public eye. I def agree with Ro that she is absolutely terrified of failure and flopping again. The delays with the music have been intentional on her part. It all makes sense.  My opinion.

Celebrities have the money to go leave it all behind and go live a quiet life and find peace, but are always chasing the attention. Brandy is at a point in her life and career, that she can release music that makes her happy. Still tour all around the world, as she has a loyal fan base.

The reality is that Brandy has never failed. Monica hasn't failed, Mya hasn't failed nor Ashanti, they allow these critics and internet trolls to make them think they are failures. No, they are not Adele or Beyonce, but they are also not singing on the subway.

Oh no bby monica failed

She didn't fail at all

Please hush

It actually saddens me to see you behave so spiritually in tune and aware and then become so 180 whenever this girl is mentioned .
When will you stop ?

My spiritual path doesnt involve or include Monica so she isnt a criterion of my sprituality to be called in to querstion.

It is my set of spiritual Eyes that can see beyond plaques, fame, hits, years in the business that looks at her and can see no growth despite it

Just like they can look at brandys and actually see the growth

there is no rulebook on the right manage your spiritual path
so it kills me when ppul assume being spiritually atune means saying nice things burning incense and toxic positivity because its so much more evolved than that

so yesI can still possess a negative opinion and still be on my spiritual journey
they actually go hand in hand in the balance of life

So

but back to NOgrowthica

She has always been here for status quo
even tried to recreate TBIM for her new life era thinking that would put her back on the map again
and that didnt work
too much living in the past and repeating cycles

You sure? Monica might keep ya in 3D
:calmdownsis:  can you pick and choose like that?

Monica just got a humanitarian award isn't that like 1000 times more important for spiritual growth than recreating The Boy Is Mine? She is also raising a family and being support to her parents. She helps people in the funeral business (look at the Rupaul interview). I'm not the biggest fan of her personality but she has been a force to the people around her. Plus she got a divorce so she is moving on from the past and letting go of toxicity and taking care of herself :butwait!:  give mo some credit

You dragged Lew w/ this

Noni

Until she actually comes out and says that she isn't feeling good etc then I'll stop criticizing. Right now I will criticize how I see fit. I've been stanning for her all life so I have the right to expect something from her and want the best for her. She doesn't communicate with her fans at all about what we want to hear. 

what ever happened to the new music? How could she drop something so bad as freedom rings and disappear again ?