I hope Brandy books 100k first week this era!

Started by Afrodisiac15, December 07, 2018, 08:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

The only people who truly care about sales/chart positions are those on Internet forums and that?s only to talk shit dndddddd. No one pays attention to that but I hope the album does well enough to support an era..

Afrodisiac15

Sovereign.

We all want the album to perform well within the context of today?s standard but don?t lose a blood vessel when it doesn?t do what you expect it to do. It?s so juvenile. Brandy is gonna be fine. If anything, she deserves a superb tour. She hasn?t had a proper tour since ?99 and that?s unfortunate.

Afrodisiac15

Sovereign.

n

Girl...you were serious when you created a thread trying to give a prediction mess out and the girls TIPPED! :kii: Cut the oblivious act out.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on December 07, 2018, 09:14:31 PM
Why is everyone on this board so serious lol
Why wouldn?t we be? This is not the place for joking nor games. :uhh:

Kaeli.

b

She?s not doing it so let?s just bring out the booze when it finally gets released

Harlem

As long as Brandy has a few songs that make it to the Apple Music, Spotify and my personal friends playlists b/c the music is so good, that?s success to me...

A top 5 album would be cute thou just for her stats but the quality and presention is what I?m judging her on

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Harlem

Quote from: 4everMonk on December 07, 2018, 10:02:23 PM
I?d like for her music to be appreciated

that?s all

!!!

And have some cultural impact... like EVERYONE stannin and going up, that would be love