Baby Sy' is SANGIG

Started by SouravMay, July 19, 2020, 06:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: KippDaddy on July 19, 2020, 08:54:26 PM
I've heard the album a while ago but I wouldn't dear come here posting spoilers when fans have been waiting for 8 years.   But carry on bro...
-_-
iogr[qoirf]qn
;l
f
efm;

Cowboy Nine

It's crazy.

I went into the future and heard B8, but I wouldn't do this either.

Le Champ

Quote from: Nine. on July 19, 2020, 10:11:32 PM
It's crazy.

I went into the future and heard B8, but I wouldn't do this either.

:plzstop:

Ulysses

Had the album for a while! 

We the fuck GET IT already. Stfu 

Heated🔥

b7

Malc :dead:

i thought you said you wouldn't get on this forum spilling deets about the songs 

yearofbrandy

Bran Nu is fine long as she doing something like "Beautiful" "High How " and "Gonna Find My Love".

b7

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: RIGs on July 19, 2020, 10:22:47 PM

i thought you said you wouldn't get on this forum spilling deets about the songs
hun.... it's MALC

Le Champ

Bran's biggest mistake with Bran'Nu was naming her and allowing people around her to do too much about her having a rap career :dead:
She actually has a cute lil flow and I wouldn't mind a MOMENT on the album. I think it's just that when you have a legendary voice...people wanna hear you sing and that's it

Heated🔥

Quote from: Lee on July 19, 2020, 10:29:09 PM
Bran's biggest mistake with Bran'Nu was naming her and allowing people around her to do too much about her having a rap career :dead:
She actually has a cute lil flow and I wouldn't mind a MOMENT on the album. I think it's just that when you have a legendary voice...people wanna hear you sing and that's it

GLOCK

So much happened today LMAO

b7

Quote from: Baph. on July 19, 2020, 10:27:24 PM
Quote from: RIGs on July 19, 2020, 10:22:47 PM

hun.... it's MALC
:stressed:

I legit just wanna be surprised, so ima have to stay off the forum at this point