Syrai "Not About You" 4/26/24 UPDATED

Started by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾, March 29, 2024, 05:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Justice Jackson on April 10, 2024, 06:05:29 PMThe Christmas album was a lil yanyanyan round the house. Sis wasn't activated at all

It's crazy, these days I go to old throw away songs I don't even really like (like the one she did with her fam for A Family Business) and Brandy used to sound so alive on the tracks. She was truly emoting
The way "I Don't Care" would've ate on Human
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

rosone1

It's Ok.I don't know how to explain it.She's talented but IDK.Maybe better in a group.

bby ddy

The best way I can describe Rai's voice is childish. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star teas. Then she sings in her LA accent. Not pleasing to the ear.

Justice Jackson

Yeah this isn't a good song by any means.. The way she's singing it, the style. The production is actually ok
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Luxury

I actually like Syrai's voice. I think it's very pretty, it's the material for me. You have to know what works for you. This song is not for her (I don't think this song is for anybody tbh). The 'On My Own' song was cute but corny and kinda Disney-ish imo. The 'At Your Best' cover was the last thing that I really liked. I think she'll figure herself out eventually.

RAY7

I actually like this. Guess I'll be the outlier.
She's kinda EMOTING and I think her tone fits. It's almost like she's crying

Mizphit

I wasn't a fan of the snippet, but I'll give it a listen
Snap: @rossthazombie
Insta: @_Mizphit
Twat:  @Mizphit

Kalifornia.

My favorite mess from Princess

Justice Jackson

Quote from: Kalifornia. on Today at 12:10:00 PM

My favorite mess from Princess

Yeah this was a cute one. Very Brandy coded. Maybe she thinks she's past these early songs. She's recorded at least 3 or 4 songs better than this new one lol

Justice Jackson

When can we get this tea cleared?