Nothing really ends.. for things to stay the same they have to change again.

Started by Cowgirl, April 25, 2024, 10:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

makeme

A caterpillar will become a butterfly, the scientific term being metamorphosis, the process of which is quite fascinating, upon examination and study

Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Cowboy Nine

Hello my old friend
You changed your name but not the ways you played pretend

Cowgirl

Quote from: makeme on April 25, 2024, 10:36:33 AMA caterpillar will become a butterfly, the scientific term being metamorphosis, the process of which is quite fascinating, upon examination and study

Quote from: shante smith on April 25, 2024, 10:38:44 AMMy goovies
My goovies
My goovies
Not my goovies!

:ummwhat:

makeme

Quote from: Cowgirl on April 25, 2024, 11:19:50 AM
Quote from: makeme on April 25, 2024, 10:36:33 AMA caterpillar will become a butterfly, the scientific term being metamorphosis, the process of which is quite fascinating, upon examination and study

My goovies
My goovies
Not my goovies!

Renaissance is TF unbothered, kiiiiiii

Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Cowgirl

Quote from: makeme on April 25, 2024, 01:57:53 PM
Quote from: Cowgirl on April 25, 2024, 11:19:50 AM

My goovies
My goovies
Not my goovies!

Renaissance is TF unbothered, kiiiiiii

Oh we knew that before it was released but American Req>I'm That Girl