Lil Kim Says She Passed The Torch To Cardi B, "She Has The Crown Now"

Started by Navyman, October 09, 2019, 12:03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

n

Anyways Nicki is the current Queen of Rap that can't be debated what so ever. 12 years in the game and still winning and successful and rich in her craft. Name a Female Rapper with 10plus years that's doing better?

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: 1996. on October 09, 2019, 12:46:46 AM
n

Anyways Nicki is the current Queen of Rap that can't be debated
fhjjjjjvv what has been going for the past 3 years

Aalumeci.

whatever fits your criteria hun. 

Recently Cardi has sold more and won more and scored #1 hits. She's actually closer to a current Quee. But Kim is Queen Mother and that's never changing. 

Aalumeci.

BAPHOMET.

yummy

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 09, 2019, 12:55:19 AM

Recently Cardi has sold more and won more and scored #1 hits. She's actually closer to a current Quee. But Kim is Queen Mother and that's never changing.

I just don't see it. Cardi had a successful freshman year but Nicki did not become the Queen during her debut era.

People didn't even start taking this Queen shit until The Pinkprint era.

CHOKE

The general public has already decided Card was the new Queen

It's nice Kim made it official tho

Aalumeci.

Quote from: 1996. on October 09, 2019, 01:13:36 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 09, 2019, 12:55:19 AM

I just don't see it. Cardi had a successful freshman year but Nicki did not become the Queen during her debut era.

what's does that have to do with cardi nn

You have to be pretty much brain dead to think Kimberly's opinion on the subject even matters, and Cardi B is no one's queen. More like a jester.
^

Opposites Attract.

Iggy has a #1, a platinum album during her debut era so i guess she was The Queen of Rap too

Aalumeci.

Navyman

Quote from: 1996. on October 09, 2019, 01:31:45 AM
Iggy has a #1, a platinum album during her debut era so i guess she was The Queen of Rap too
She kinda did have Nicki shook that era
:justabit:

GYNandTONIC

Yeah Nickles rap legacy is kinda the pits. IMO she has no classics and after 10+ years we would kinda start to see what they are. Starships and Moment for life isn't enough to build a rap legacy on and her only iconic verse is on Monster.

Her image is far too intertwined with Kim's to even see her as a fashion icon. If you dressing up like Nicki then by default your  gonna look like Kim. Kim is the blueprint and no amount of sales or charts is going to change that. The whole female rap industry is still using her as a mood board.