WHY do guys do this to their hair? Wtf

Started by RekeRig, December 12, 2015, 12:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

Cartierline

Quote from: Kurama on December 12, 2015, 01:16:12 PM
He wanted to try something different?

!!!!

Don't see the iss' tbh. Kinda always wanted to dye my mess but I'm not sure I could pull it off

RekeRig

Quote from: Cartier on December 12, 2015, 02:43:50 PM

!!!!

Don't see the iss' tbh. Kinda always wanted to dye my mess but I'm not sure I could pull it off
not an issue. it just doesn't fit his look to me

Herb.

December 12, 2015, 02:48:26 PM #20 Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 02:50:09 PM by Herbie
i think some people just stick to the rivers and lakes they're used to while others are a bit more explorational.

GODlli is a prime example of someone who really does the same hair and look all the time. she even admits it herself.
whereas TBoz and Left Eye always wanted to dip and dabble in mess. :dead: :dead:
but that's what made them fun to watch. always switching it up and sparking conversation with their ever changing looks.

I can appreciate that. just hope people are taking care of their hair (if they actually care about keeping it. if not, throw all caution to the wind! :cheerup: )

simple hair care and proper maintenance are at the top of my list. not doing crazy and outlandish styles, etc. everyone's different tho.

Herb.

Quote from: RIG on December 12, 2015, 02:44:23 PM
Quote from: Cartier on December 12, 2015, 02:43:50 PM

!!!!

not an issue. it just doesn't fit his look to me
i see what u mean.

RekeRig

!!!

i do appreciate people that take risks with fashion and their look. but when it completely goes against ur skin tone and
mess ;sddddd idk, i just kinda cringed a bit.

Herb.

December 12, 2015, 02:55:53 PM #23 Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 02:57:47 PM by Herbie
Quote from: RIG on December 12, 2015, 02:51:42 PM
!!!

i do appreciate people that take risks with fashion and their look. but when it completely goes against ur skin tone and
mess ;sddddd idk, i just kinda cringed a bit.
Yeah, these looks can definitely spark a bit of debate.
some will feel its too much, others will feel its edgy! fun! lol.
i definitely lean more toward "ch... :udontlookok: " but I that's just the "naturalist" in me.  :plzstop:
i can understand ppl who dig it.

it does say a lot about your personality when u do something that bold.
so kudos to him for being brave.

he's kinda foine :ohwow:

FINE.

He's very cute. I think he pulled it off. Some others aren't ummm..as fortunate.

Herb.

Quote from: FINE. on December 12, 2015, 02:56:54 PM
He's very cute. I think he pulled it off. Some others aren't ummm..as fortunate.
I think that's what Rig was really getting at.

More so the generality of black men who love throwing all these different colors in their heads, etc.
and women as well....
looking a taste the rainbow fool. A lot of it is about execution though, IMO. and the styling.

His look is pretty clean. head is pretty closely shaven, etc.

BAPHOMET.

He looks a fucking MESS. That's kinda the bottom line.

Playing with colors is fun but as long as you're not going to look a fool. I've dyed my mess brown, & greyish black.
:ohwow: when Christ Brown dyed his mess purple... now that slayed.

Green is such a horrible color and especially this shade.

RekeRig

my friend did a grey mess or whatever and KILLED it. i love it

LOONA.

He looks ridiculous

What kinda job does he have strutting around with that on his head?   

FINE.

Quote from: Herbie on December 12, 2015, 02:59:33 PM
Quote from: FINE. on December 12, 2015, 02:56:54 PM

His look is pretty clean. head is pretty closely shaven, etc.
yeah. Which is also why I'm for it. And He's not too dark or not too light either. His brown skin >

Personally, I don't care for this shade of green but if he likes it, I love it.