Vivica lands a role on Empire!

Started by BranLover, September 12, 2015, 05:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BranLover

September 12, 2015, 05:00:21 PM Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 05:00:49 PM by NexTae
I don't know if this was posted or not, but BOOK Aunt Viv.

QuoteThe world of Empire keeps getting bigger! EW has exclusively learned that Kill Bill star Vivica A. Fox will be appearing on season 2 of the Fox hit as the oldest sister of Cookie (Taraji P. Henson). Fox?s character comes to Empire in search of her younger sis for reasons unknown.

We?ve already met Cookie?s sister Carol (Tasha Smith) but executive producer Ilene Chaiken tells EW, ?Cookie?s other family members are troublesome to say the least.? Soooo we?re guessing Fox?s character, who debuts in episode 8, isn?t exactly aiming for Sibling of the Year.

Co-creator Lee Daniels has previously said that he?s potentially interested in a spin-off showcasing Cookie?s family when she was younger so it?s possible this could be a test for the audience?s interest in Cookie?s relatives.

Empire returns to Fox on Sept. 23 at 9 p.m ET.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/10/empire-season-2-vivica-a-fox-cast

Zankou.

I'm not even interested in this show anymore. They're literally throwing everyone in

BranLover

True, but I actually like the idea of Viv joining. She's the only guest star that got me excited. Everyone else who they have coming in just feels like they were thrown in. She seems appropriate.

Miranda

Not trading in Hollywood Divas for Empira, come thru Queenica!

BigDawg

Quote from: NexTae on September 12, 2015, 05:07:03 PM
True, but I actually like the idea of Viv joining. She's the only guest star that got me excited. Everyone else who they have coming in just feels like they were thrown in. She seems appropriate.

Kurama

I like the idea of her being on but this shit is gonna be hella corny

COD.

sdfsdsf wow everyone is getting on this show! Where can I sign up
:cheerup:

.betterwiseup

It makes sense that she's on it. She's actually a good actress. All these random ass people on it like Dyke Keys, Kelly Rowland and etc etc etc doesn't make sense at all.

Bentley!

This is the best and most sensible addition they've had

I can only imagine what Viv, Raj, and Tash are gonna give chemistry wise :kii: :kii:

But don't make Viv a ghetto coon, make a niggerish but maybe a rival for Cook'

BrokenHeartsHeal

I feel like Lil Mo is the only person left to book Empire.

Buy The Stars✨

now that i think about it i can actually see her playing Cookie pretty well

BrokenHeartsHeal

Bentley!

Quote from: Gallis on September 12, 2015, 07:17:34 PM

are they gonna aunt viv Tar'  :omgwatshappening:
sssssssss
The chemistry of her sisters were on point
The bossy oldest
Viv was level headed
Jennifer was hilarious
And I didn't like the youngest one Janet too much