uh oh, the twitter gors r debating. kelly v. beyonce: beauty edition

Started by how u let him cheat, October 12, 2019, 10:44:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

#Mu7

No contest.  There is a pic of all 3 at that event together side by side. Kelly ate these bitches up.... and the thing about it was that she looks like she tried the least out of all 3.  :letsmessfag:

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Nonchalantboi

Kelly is fucking gorgeous I always found her the prettiest...but it's debatable since beauty is subjective 🤷🏿‍♂️

🔥🔥🔥

ReVon

Young

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nonchalantboi on October 12, 2019, 12:00:11 PM
Kelly is fucking gorgeous I always found her the prettiest...but it's debatable since beauty is subjective 🤷🏿‍♂️
True. She's got the best body as well BUT that's also debatable......but she's got the best body :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Yea, somewhere along the way girls wanted to start being shorty and stumpy. A Kandi mess. 

#Mu7

That's cause the only way to get a body like Kelly is to work and these bitches lazy.

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.