Texas police shoot and killed 28 year old blk woman *Update officer resigns

Started by Drogon, October 13, 2019, 12:18:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

CHOKE

Monika

Quote from: R. on October 13, 2019, 04:19:08 AM
This doesn't add up
yeah, it doesn't make since. So, they came into her home, and shot her? The door was open, and so they came into her home, and shot her?
Yahudah

Monika

So, he called the none emergency line, and the cop shoots the person living there? I'm sorry, i don't get it.  :disgusted:

Did they ask her for identification? Did they ask her if she lived there?  :disgusted:
Yahudah

fedswatchin

Quote from: allergic tah scrubs. on October 13, 2019, 07:07:18 AM
The story with the cop in itself isn't surprising. Another White cop who was shook in a Black ghetto neighborhood, and didn't value Black life enough to stop and think far enough. We've seen this many times before. There's not even a need to GASP or act surprised at this point.

But that man should not have sent him to her house.

I better had been in imminent fucking danger if my neighbor picks up a phone to tell the cops to come and visit my Black ass.

Otherwise mind your fucking business.

She was a 28 year old woman. Not some elderly sick or shut-in person. The hell does she need a "welfare check" for? We don't have the luxury of calling the cops to our houses and neighborhoods "just because".
his busy body ass need to be ashamed

Monika

The story with the cop in itself isn't surprising. Another White cop who was shook in a Black ghetto neighborhood, and didn't value Black life enough to stop and think far enough. We've seen this many times before. There's not even a need to GASP or act surprised at this point.

I better had been in imminent fucking danger if my neighbor picks up a phone to tell the cops to come and visit my Black ass.

She was a 28 year old woman. Not some elderly sick or shut-in person. The hell does she need a "welfare check" for? We don't have the luxury of calling the cops to our houses and neighborhoods "just because".
right...why call them for that? He caused her death.
Yahudah

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: allergic tah scrubs. on October 13, 2019, 07:23:47 AM
Quote from: Linnethia Leakes on October 13, 2019, 07:17:26 AM

his busy body ass need to be ashamed
Exactly.

He was on some nosy middle-aged White woman shit that day and it got Antonequa killed.

D.I.E.G.O.

Amazing

Quote from: The Mad Choke on October 13, 2019, 06:30:28 AM
Sor but if cops come to my door am tap dancing and cooning like Stacy Dash

Did you watch the video? :disgusted:

He BARKED some orders and shot straight afterwards.

Amazing

The sentence Becky got last week has really emboldened folks huh? :disgusted:

Sovereign.

Quote from: The Mad Choke on October 13, 2019, 04:39:47 AM
Quote from: Le Champ on October 13, 2019, 02:12:21 AM
Quote from: The Mad Choke on October 13, 2019, 12:48:46 AM
Should have cooperated

:uhh:

y'all try so hard to be edgy and end up looking miserable af

I didn't read the article when I posted that

After reading it I stand by it

Shut the fuck Up! Troll ass nigga!