Texas police shoot and killed 28 year old blk woman *Update officer resigns

Started by Drogon, October 13, 2019, 12:18:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

QuoteHe then yells, "Put your hands up! Show me your hands!" before firing a shot less than a second later. At no point in the released video do the men clearly identify themselves as police officers.

What the hell  :uhh: they literally went into that woman's house and killed her before she could even explain anything

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: animmai. on October 13, 2019, 12:44:25 PM
QuoteHe then yells, "Put your hands up! Show me your hands!" before firing a shot less than a second later. At no point in the released video do the men clearly identify themselves as police officers.

What the hell  :uhh: they literally went into that woman's house and killed her before she could even explain anything
wow

Drogon

October 13, 2019, 01:32:54 PM #32 Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 01:47:21 PM by Drogon
Quote from: Monika on October 13, 2019, 06:54:18 AM
Quote from: R. on October 13, 2019, 04:19:08 AM
This doesn't add up
yeah, it doesn't make since. So, they came into her home, and shot her? The door was open, and so they came into her home, and shot her?

The screen door was shut but the main door was open

So technically they opened the door and came in and didn't identify himself as police as they entered

Naomi Hit Me

Whenever a cracker calls the police on a black person for no apparent, sorry that's attempted murder in my eyes

yummy

Quote from: allergic tah scrubs. on October 13, 2019, 01:30:39 PM
I don't think he actually entered the house.

From the video I saw, it appears that he was outside of the house, saw someone through the window and just opened fire.

He shouldn't have been there to begin with. If that nigger was so concerned why didn't he just go over and knock on her door. He said he didn't feel it was an emergency and clearly didn't believe her life was in danger.

Why are you calling up these shook ass trigger happy White cops to people's houses in the middle of the night?

Imagine a White cop approaching your door or seeing them wandering around your yard at 2AM for no apparent reason. She had no clue that man called the cops on her house.

Her door was wide open at two in the morning. I wouldn't feel comfortable waiting up into anyone's house especially at that time.

And it's not like he called saying he saw anything suspicious, he just wanted someone to check on her and figure out why her door was wide open.

QuoteAt around 2 am local time on October 12, a neighbor of 28-year-old Atatiana Koquice Jefferson called a non-emergency hotline, saying that he was concerned about an open door at the woman's residence and wanted to make sure she was okay.

And regardless of who called, the cop had no business shooting without any warning or perceive threat. It's not that man's fault.

Drogon

Quote from: NoTheFuckIDontSis on October 13, 2019, 01:41:19 PM
Whenever a cracker calls the police on a black person for no apparent, sorry that's attempted murder in my eyes

The person who called was black

He know better then that

Rxxf

BRANDY

Sovereign.

Quote from: animmai. on October 13, 2019, 12:44:25 PM

Sigh.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Sovereign. on October 13, 2019, 11:03:27 AM
Quote from: The Mad Choke on October 13, 2019, 04:39:47 AM
Quote from: Le Champ on October 13, 2019, 02:12:21 AM
Quote from: The Mad Choke on October 13, 2019, 12:48:46 AM
Should have cooperated

:uhh:

y'all try so hard to be edgy and end up looking miserable af

I didn't read the article when I posted that

After reading it I stand by it

Shut the fuck Up! Troll ass nigga!
damn

Choke is rightfully getting dragged in here

Sovereign.

There should definitely be some accountability for her neighbor calling the police to come to her home and check. Unfortunately, he's inadvertently responsible for her death. Wow. 

Sovereign.

I have to agree with Afro. But it's still abnormal for cops to be killing black folks though. I will never normalize that!  

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

Quote from: allergic tah scrubs. on October 13, 2019, 02:55:51 PMLet my neighbor come to me on some "Oh hey fro!  :-P :-P Saw your door open so I called the cops to come by your apartment lolz"
gvfffcvvvvgvvvcccccvvvvvvvvvfvvvvvvvvvvv

Forreal fuck him for that

Sovereign.

Quote from: allergic tah scrubs. on October 13, 2019, 02:55:51 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on October 13, 2019, 02:49:10 PM
There should definitely be some accountability for her neighbor calling the police to come to her home and check. Unfortunately, he's inadvertently responsible for her death. Wow.
I don't think he should be criminally charged or anything...that cop clearly didn't follow procedure and is the criminal in this situation.

But his ass definitely needs a life fucking sentence to Common Sense school.

Let my neighbor come to me on some "Oh hey fro!  :-P :-P Saw your door open so I called the cops to come by your apartment lolz"

Like do you not see my gender and the color of my fucking skin? :disgusted: When did this seem like a great fucking idea to you?
Do you not....watch the news?

I agree he shouldn't be held legally responsible but there's a moral and social code among black folks that we follow first above any law.